Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Anyone else use desktop, believe they got through on the draw and then right when the draw ended it said "Sold Out"? Did I never actually enter?? I havent gotten an email either way and can't get back signed in now.

Yep this is exactly what happen to me... Not sure if I even got the L and I can't login through app or desktop to see the results

Anyone else use desktop, believe they got through on the draw and then right when the draw ended it said "Sold Out"? Did I never actually enter?? I havent gotten an email either way and can't get back signed in now.
Yes, that is my situation as well, SMH

Man this has been a wild morning but I got the W on my elusive 11.5.
IMG_0801.PNG

Did you just get the notification? Same size and still pending

Given the fact that bots are able to access people's personal information, it is now their problem.
If the bot issue is true about accessing personal data, that is a security breach and all of Nike's problem now as they can even be fined. Someone may be unemployed after today. They were probably warned but didn't want to spend the money or address the issues, similar to what happened at Equifax. Nike has the revenue and it's inexcusable, but they are not a tech company so everyone is still going to buy their product. I would rather enter a Nike raffle like the foot apps and strike out than deal with this.

Woke up 13 minutes late. Draw was closed on snkrs. Saw someone post that champs still had my size 14. Got through, was on adding item to cart on a loop. Said size was not available. My dumbass fault for playing god of war Ragnarok til 3am and not setting my alarm. Ah well, resell it is.

Back
Top Bottom