Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Here's some shots between '94 (95) and '22. Some notes, '94s have a higher cut heel, sleeker toe, little bit of a butt (heel sticks out past the midsole), thicker leather, more tongue padding, less ankle padding. '22s are a really good ****ing shoe though. Put 5 miles in em yesterday through a rainy NYC day and they felt great.
*I uploaded a bunch of pics in the spoiler so don't click if you don't want image spam*

94vs22_2.jpg

94vs22_1.jpg

94vs22_4.jpg
94vs22_5.jpg

94vs22_6.jpg

94vs22_7.jpg

94vs22_3.jpg

94vs22_8.jpg

I got this yesterday. Banned my guest acct on a burner email lol. I’m pretty sure my main acct is fine, everything looks normal. I just placed a bid on something to see what would happen and my bid went thru normally. Hopefully they don’t go thru the trouble of matching up the address used and link my real acct
6497D7B8-FB44-44DC-9721-45006678820D.png

I got this yesterday. Banned my guest acct on a burner email lol. I’m pretty sure my main acct is fine, everything looks normal. I just placed a bid on something to see what would happen and my bid went thru normally. Hopefully they don’t go thru the trouble of matching up the address used and link my real acct
6497D7B8-FB44-44DC-9721-45006678820D.png
You putting the eBay community at risk G, a few clowns wouldn't have got their pair to resell if you would have hit. :lol:

Ya'll treating this like it's an iron clad criminal offense .. why on earth would they keep anyones money :lol:

Cause ebay are scum bags. They banned my account and tried to keep the gift cards I used because all 3 of my recent purchases failed authentication and it was considered abusing the claim system. Tried to buy concord 11s, flu game 12s and concord 11s again.

Cause ebay are scum bags. They banned my account and tried to keep the gift cards I used because all 3 of my recent purchases failed authentication and it was considered abusing the claim system. Tried to buy concord 11s, flu game 12s and concord 11s again.

Not going to front.. that's outlandish but I'd be wilding if I didn't use CC for ANYTHING related to Ebay :lol:

guy-with-black-jacket-think.gif

Back
Top Bottom