Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Dude got all of the years and feedback that yall put ya heart, sweat, and tears in those eBay all out of here. He brought back order and restoration to sneakerheads on eBay like he Thanos. Lol

I have a main account, but used guest checkout and paid with CC. Then, went ahead and created a dummy account with that confirmation email saying you’re only a step away from creating an account. I’m wondering if I shouldn’t have created that dummy account and just left it at guest checkout.

I’m guessing they’re going to create a new link for the TS members. Otherwise, sizes are still showing sold. Kinda interested to see how this plays out.

Please, for those who lucked up and haven’t been cancelled 🤫 until this is over wit. The miracle probably can still happen for you lol

Snitching on your NT brethren is never cool.

However, let's be real. Our orders were probably gonna get canned regardless of whether anybody called eBay or not.

Before getback getback posted the link here, that listing was probably dormant with little to no activity. Then @bigbzzang posted the instructions on how to jig it and the floodgates opened. A dormant listing with no activity all of a sudden has 150+ purchases within a 2-4 hour period by a bunch of guest accounts created on the same day. TS and eBay would have to be idiots not to realize something funny was going on.

It was fun while it lasted and salute to getback getback and @bigbzzang again for trying to assist. For those with orders still open, I wish y'all the best of luck

This. Its just fun ragging on people here though. :lol: In reality cook groups and discords, Twitter groups etc all been had that info way before anyone on NT posted about it.

This man Dirty Macking :rofl:
I’ll do anything to ensure I get
8F91DE9D-C84E-4880-AE42-3271E8E09328.png

What time? :lol: Thats a big secret. Like you would have known what time it is on Thursdays if you follow_______

Back
Top Bottom