Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Dinner On The Beach Tonight With The Fam
1C5D369C-543A-418F-8ACF-4024AE6BCAD5.jpeg

825F90A1-D51F-43ED-8CD4-16042208DACF.jpeg

Chef Cooked Up The Amber Jack We Caught Earlier Today :pimp:
AB96D0BE-83D9-423A-8706-9F5FDC9CBFF2.jpeg

E24FC9CE-365A-4584-AB6D-06CF4CDAE28F.jpeg

interesting thing happened yesterday. i stayed on goat till i got enough credit to cover the price increase that happened during the seller cancelled a week after goat received em shenanigans. i placed a high bid. a few hours later i went to check on it the owns section where the top offer/low price/your price grid is and i see i still have the top offer but the low price is $50 less 🧐. i thought there'd be an automatic sale before this could happen. i double checked the price from the regular buying platform and it was the same and went ahead and purchased. the shoes arrived at goat 10 minutes later. i'm assuming goat just moving their stock but why not
accept the higher bids? have ideas, and it's strange, but i'll take it. shipping thru ecms from europe looks like. anyone know who delivers locally in this case?

interesting thing happened yesterday. i stayed on goat till i got enough credit to cover the price increase that happened during the seller cancelled a week after goat received em shenanigans. i placed a high bid. a few hours later i went to check on it the owns section where the top offer/low price/your price grid is and i see i still have the top offer but the low price is $50 less 🧐. i thought there'd be an automatic sale before this could happen. i double checked the price from the regular buying platform and it was the same and went ahead and purchased. the shoes arrived at goat 10 minutes later. i'm assuming goat just moving their stock but why not
accept the higher bids? have ideas, and it's strange, but i'll take it. shipping thru ecms from europe looks like. anyone know who delivers locally in this case?

That almost gave me a headache bro bro.

Back
Top Bottom