Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Hey guys, had a quick question.
I'm looking to pick up a pair for my SO for her birthday and will be purchasing a grade school size.
I asked a person on eBay who said he has the actual store receipt if it comes with the yellow faux store receipt and he said those came in only mens pair and never grade school pairs yet a Grade School unboxing I saw included th eyellow receipt.
What's the correct answer on this one?

GS sizes did come with it but wouldn't be surprised if some pairs had it missing since shoes will have missing accessories from time to time.

Hey guys, had a quick question.
I'm looking to pick up a pair for my SO for her birthday and will be purchasing a grade school size.
I asked a person on eBay who said he has the actual store receipt if it comes with the yellow faux store receipt and he said those came in only mens pair and never grade school pairs yet a Grade School unboxing I saw included th eyellow receipt.
What's the correct answer on this one?
What size and how much is he charging? Also yes they did come with it, but sometimes they are missing like the other guy said.

What size and how much is he charging? Also yes they did come with it, but sometimes they are missing like the other guy said.
Looking for a 5.5 in Youth.
Charging $225
I think it's a bit high but a lot of people seem to not want to budge from that 220-250 range.

Looking for a 5.5 in Youth.
Charging $225
I think it's a bit high but a lot of people seem to not want to budge from that 220-250 range.
Yeah that's typical tbh. Atleast you avoid the platform fees of sx and such... Is he charging shipping too?

Technically I guess it's not him that's charging but yep, shipping on top for the authentication service.
Nice, I have a 5.5 which was for my wife but she said she won't wear them. If it falls through lmk I was thinking of selling them. I got them from JD along with my pair .. I'll check if hers has the yellow paper when I get home too.

Nice, I have a 5.5 which was for my wife but she said she won't wear them. If it falls through lmk I was thinking of selling them. I got them from JD along with my pair .. I'll check if hers has the yellow paper when I get home too.
What a coincidence, my SO has been super depressed about not getting them for the past few months. She struck out on the initial November launch and then she struck out in July when they dropped on SNKRS Korea.
Missing out twice broke her soul lol.

What a coincidence, my SO has been super depressed about not getting them for the past few months. She struck out on the initial November launch and then she struck out in July when they dropped on SNKRS Korea.
Missing out twice broke her soul lol.
Yeah it's part of the game. Sometimes you get lucky...got to roll with it.
Luckily we in a big down turn and prices aren't to crazy, a year or two ago, these would be going for 3+ easily. And men's even higher. Definitely a good time to circle back and buy some pairs you missed on.

Yeah it's part of the game. Sometimes you get lucky...got to roll with it.
Luckily we in a big down turn and prices aren't to crazy, a year or two ago, these would be going for 3+ easily. And men's even higher. Definitely a good time to circle back and buy some pairs you missed on.
Yeah agreed. I hit on my size (9) on the restock a few months ago. I bought her some UNC Toes thinking it would kinda squash her L&F desires but I think it just made her more upset at that fact that she needs to settle on the UNC instead.
I tried to take a short cut and now it's costing me more money as I gotta pay resale prices.
*sigh*
Still not happy that Youth is costing me more than expected. :ohwell:

I forgot mold was a thing with these. Mine have probably about a dozen wears including getting caught in the rain once or twice. I keep them out on a shelf, no box. No mold.

IMG_6038.jpeg

Ask somebody in here who got doubles. You already know they the only people wearing theirs on the regular

Everybody else waiting for the perfect moment, like their granddaughters qu’incinéra in 20 years

puzzling to me cuz these break in so nicely and look great worn
been squatting and dead lifting in mine lol
- somebody with one pair

I'm thinking about doing a dunk low NBY in the Chicago color way with a gum bottom.

But I already own the Lost and Founds and I'm wondering if it's unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom