Jordan 1 Hare SOLD OUT, some ending for 170, 180 on Ebay why no one talking about this

So the Jordan 1 Hare release has come and gone. Not much hype leading up, but they seem to have sold out everywhere. It appears they were released up to onlysize 13 and less were produced of the larger sizes. I have seen auctions on Ebay for these ending at 170, 180 + not including shipping. Are these extremelyrare, will there be restocks? How many were made? Why has there been such little talk and reaction. NIKE TALK whats the deal? Give me your thoughts. Arepeople regretting passing these? Are these gonna be going for over 200 in a week or so, it does not seem like the type of release where there will be restocksand stores will get more shipments? If these are going for so much over retail on ebay there must be something special. Whats the deal? I know people willhate on this topic and say in before the lock and stuff like that but I am just obsessed with Jordans and think about stuff like this all day long and look atauctions and nike talk all day. With such little talk on here about them Im just wondering what people have to say.

I'm not going to read all those questions your asking.

What I will tell you is that there are already existing Hare 1 threads. Just saying....

Copped 4 pair took 2 back now I got a DS sz 9.5 up for sell maybe the red matching hare shirt if the offer is right

nothin to really say obviously people liked em it aint gotta really be talked bout for people to like chit thats bout it take a breath or two and wait. aintreally nothin to say if you want em that bad be patient and youll get em.

Originally Posted by ehbball88

...but I am just obsessed with Jordans and think about stuff like this all day long and look at auctions and nike talk all day. With such little talk on here about them Im just wondering what people have to say.
nerd.gif

Hare 1's are nothing to obsess over....
laugh.gif

There are a few available in my area...not sure what sizes though.

hopefully there are restocks, i saw them for $120 at footlocker, but didnt have my exact size
frown.gif
so i just got the cp3 II's hopefully i can find em agin bynext month. if i do im definetley getting em

decent colorway, but the I's are flooded = if you like em, cop em and wear em... just like any other I's lately..

I was surprised that these sold as well as they did. I was planning to cop a pair sometime this week because I was being lazy this week. I'm not beatingmyself up over it though. If I come up on a pair, then I come up. If not then its cool.

Because nobody really cares if the those I's that have colorway of the Hares VII(sorry, I refuse to say H A R E I's) sold out or not. It's still aretro + colorway for the shoe, not an OG colorway for the I's. Anyone who thinks otherwise......are probably the new collectors. And usually 90% of all JBretroes sell out one way or the other.

The reason nobody is talking about this is because, most of Niketalk hates resellers.

Back
Top Bottom