Jordan 1 High 85 "Black/White"- February 15th 2023

I had doubled up on the CDP 1s and promptly beat both pairs to the ground. I had forgotten that those 1s came with a jumpman in the back heel which looks so awful and out place retroactively.

Resell is getting lower everyday, I love it. Even if I strike out at retail, they won’t break the bank. I’m contemplating copping early, but I always shoot all possible shots at retail!

I still can't believe I paid $500 for the NG1s

4e00b2eada60170e-600x338.jpg

At least I got my moneys worth

It was a few months after release and the 2021 sneaker market boom was at its peak, at least I've worn the hell out of them. Funny thing is they're the most I've paid for a sneaker in a longggg time.

I would be pleasantly shocked if I could grab these for retail, or even under $300 all in for my 11.5. Still prob would off my mochas. On foot they're damn near the black and whites anyway

You and me both.. I paid $469 after tax and shipping because I thought they'd end up more expensive down the line, only for prices to drop into the mid 300s like 2-3 months after release.
6d7ed37d434ebc586e4e215f7b14fc48--american-psycho-christian-bale.jpg
I paid $549 on GOAT a week after the release, sold a pair Yeezys to offset the cost but they were way down by the Summer. I’m still sick about it 🤦🏾‍♂️😂

I obviously don't want any hype on this release, just find it strange that these are the least hyped 85' and that there's always early vids on pairs except for this one. I'm still expecting to strike out tho.

What’s the NG1 acronym for?

My size is too close to $400 right now. If it dips below $300, I might cop.

Neutral Grey 1.

In other words, the boring one that people overpaid for. :lol:
I remember saying nobody would buy them if they weren’t done in the ‘85 mold. I still stand by this 😂

If I can somehow find a pair for retail this late, I’ll scoop. I just have too many white 1s just sitting. Like these I completely forgot about.

926F87FA-9FA0-4D50-9928-B19215DE97E7.jpeg

I remember the first time I paid two bills for a pair of shoes(DS 2003 white/cement IIIs) I thought man, I got a problem. Nowadays that’s the going rate for a Jordan:ohwell:

I remember saying nobody would buy them if they weren’t done in the ‘85 mold. I still stand by this 😂

If I can somehow find a pair for retail this late, I’ll scoop. I just have too many white 1s just sitting. Like these I completely forgot about.

926F87FA-9FA0-4D50-9928-B19215DE97E7.jpeg

looking back, I regret not stocking up on the low version of these when they were sitting.

Back
Top Bottom