Jordan 1 High University Blue/UNC Toe - July 22, 2023

IMG_6244.jpeg

Are you still getting your Marinas?

There was no mention of the Marinas (I'm not sure that the restock stock ever existed). Neither was there when I contacted an unsurprisingly uninformed customer service. They didn't offer a coupon code. They didn't offer to hand me off to a supervisor. Only offered that it would be escalated and that I would receive email contact within three days that I could reply to for further assistance. Return for a refund was the only option given. I'm just keeping the UNC Toes at retail. Nothing was free, except for my UNC Toe release-day-morning.

IMG_9798.jpeg

Just got this email

So after reading this again... I am confused at the wording of the last part... about keeping the pair you recieved at no extra cost to you. The extra part is what confusing because they cost the same... but they seem to want you to return them. Did you ask them to clarify?

So after reading this again... I am confused at the wording of the last part... about keeping the pair you recieved at no extra cost to you. The extra part is what confusing because they cost the same... but they seem to want you to return them. Did you ask them to clarify?
Just basically means Nike is full of **** and trying to make it seem like they are doing you a favor

slaughterx slaughterx you two toning there my G.. unfortunately this UNC color is shade is different from other UNC colors….

Yeah I know they arent perfect. The suede UNCs actually match this Uni better... but I have decided to retire those for the most part because Im always afraid of staining them. Guess I should just water proof them, but I decided thats my excuse to wear these... some day. The ones in the pic are my girls pair, fyi.

20230725_201651.jpg

She really likes her Marinas

how I understood it is that the email is a generic email and they are saying hey, if the item you ordered was 150 and the item you received is 170 we are going to let you keep them at the 150 price
oh, and then, if somehow, you actually wanted the item you ordered, you can just return them. I am assuming the person sitting in the email has no clue what item was ordered but once you talk to them, they will figure it out if that makes sense.

I didn’t pay retail for the marinas, so I will be keeping the UNC toes at the price I paid instead of the full retail

So I hit on Saturday on SNKRS but I’m still waiting for carrier pickup. After this Marinas fiasco I’m starting to get concerned that my pair does not exist.

So I hit on Saturday on SNKRS but I’m still waiting for carrier pickup. After this Marinas fiasco I’m starting to get concerned that my pair does not exist.
I feel like this talking point gets started every release…

I think you’ll be good. I juuuust got a shipping notification for my pair and they should be here Friday! 🤘🤘

Big releases like this you gotta give ‘em some time. By all accounts stock is high on these. Of course there are always the people in here who say: “I hit on SNKRS and my pair arrived next day!” I don’t put much stock in these comments. Even if you lived next door to the warehouse packages get routed in such a way that it takes time.

I feel like this talking point gets started every release…

I think you’ll be good. I juuuust got a shipping notification for my pair and they should be here Friday! 🤘🤘

Big releases like this you gotta give ‘em some time. By all accounts stock is high on these. Of course there are always the people in here who say: “I hit on SNKRS and my pair arrived next day!” I don’t put much stock in these comments. Even if you lived next door to the warehouse packages get routed in such a way that it takes time.
Hahaha, I’m only paranoid because of the Marinas debacle. Yes, the big releases sometimes take awhile to ship.

My third pair is supposed to arrive tomorrow… hoping it’s not the Marinas coz I think I already have 2 of those lol and my sons pair is supposed arrive on Friday…. I told him that I wasn’t able to get him a pair coz they sold out lol

IMG_6558.jpeg

IMG_6559.jpeg

My third pair is supposed to arrive tomorrow… hoping it’s not the Marinas coz I think I already have 2 of those lol and my sons pair is supposed arrive on Friday…. I told him that I wasn’t able to get him a pair coz they sold out lol

IMG_6558.jpeg

IMG_6559.jpeg

My third arrived from NDC yesterday. All size 12.

Both my NDC pairs are super plush. JD pair not so much but super happy with this release overall.

Back
Top Bottom