Jordan 1 Metallics "Do The Right Thing" - REAL Pix

been waiting on metallics for YEARS. Thanx JB.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I think Im the only person that likes the Is better in mids than highs...

yes u are. now delete ur account

btw-i really hope 20+ yrs later jb found a way to keep the metallic ankle lining paint from cracking....knowing them they probably havent.......

and they're so close to the Innovation Kitchen too
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

its re-friggin-hot-damm-diculous the antics they be pullin over there

no i like mids better than highs too

Cream of da crops i see you bro, the highs are too high for me. the Is are the only J I would wear something other than high tops in

and celtix, way to be a D lol, I wouldnt tell u to delete ur account if i found out u liked 2K9s or another shoe I didnt, even low XIs. me liking highs wouldbe hypebeastin at its finest, so just know thats what you encourage...

i may be the only one, but i'm really not that interested in these. i honestly feel that if these hadn't come out in '85 and this was a newcolorway coming out (like a lot of the i's this past year), people wouldn't really be checking for these either.

Just got my first pair of 1's yesterday. (Max Oranges, love'm), I'm copping the Green's fo SURE!!!! Metallic's (or close to them) are myfavorite 1's, and I always get sneaker envy when I see people's fatty og collections filled with the myriad of metallic colors.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MINNEAPOLISxSneakers

are these any different from the og metalics?
The inner sock lining and the longer tongue ,jumpman , etc. Im buying and hopefully more metallic og colorways on the way.

I will get these.....maybe even a couple of each.....thanks brand jordan for giving me a reason to buy a jordan again.....

Gotta jump on the red pair off the strength but people are gonna change their minds when they see them in person because it won't be what THEY expected

these are amazing. so far it's looking like 2009 will be a heckuva year for jordans between these, the white/red 12s, cement 4's, and true blue 3s

Back
Top Bottom