Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Having buyers remorse. I really need to stop impulse buying. I was going to pass on this weekend releases, but a friend asked me to get him a pair because he had to work

Last edited:
Surprisingly, these were not too difficult to obtain. Grabbed a pair at my local Sheikh since's I was cart jack at NDC (x2). Not sure why Nike.com has been having so many problems lately. They get everything but their site has been very glitchy lately, I thought I wouldn't like the suede heel counter but it's not bad. Very nice shoe. 

Don't understand the hate on this shoe they look good pics don't do it justice congrats to all that copped.

Seems like in summary, still pretty limited release bc of Jordan 1 NA style but relatively easy cop if you wanted em. Resell prices can be had at $200 pretty much anywhere. Looks like they will dry up though like all 1s of late. Best time to purchase if missed out on retail drop would be now. Just doubled up for 200 shipped.

Surprisingly, these were not too difficult to obtain. Grabbed a pair at my local Sheikh since's I was cart jack at NDC (x2). Not sure why Nike.com has been having so many problems lately. They get everything but their site has been very glitchy lately, I thought I wouldn't like the suede heel counter but it's not bad. Very nice shoe. 

yea, NDC needs to get this crap fixed.

nah man, many people cant even login or even attempt to add a pair to the cart :x

Yup wasn't able to log in on ndc for the first 10-15 min but still managed to cop. Checkout was a  nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom