Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

JORDAN BRAND WINS… THESE ARE TRASH

They're not trash, but I do believe they could've been a lot better. Replace this whole shoe with Vegas 1 leather and now we're getting somewhere. I don't like that the grey is nubuck either.

Trash is going a little too far though. Still a nice looking sneaker.

I got lucky with these. I struck out online in the morning, so i decided to go the the Beverly Center to see if there was a chance there were some left, but no luck. Tried SportieLA and they only had an 11 left. I had basically given up so I decided to just go walk around Hollywood and went to one of the smaller shops and finally found them!! I took the last 9, but they still had two 10s and a few bigger sizes. 
Which shops?

i
I put my extra pair of size 8 up on FB groups for retail, no takers. Someone had pairs (various sizes) for 140 in the groups as well.
$140 and no takers? :wow: looks like I'm gonna have to create a FB account to buy some for retail

These are so dope, pictures really don't do them justice, especially the stock 3M reflective laces that I was thinking of doing a lace swap before getting them in hand.

View media item 900733

Last edited:

Should i go for Black toes to complete the others i have? (Breds, Royals, Shadows & Barons) Or should i use that money and get the Jordan 1 SBs? Im only asking because I know the Black Toes are classic but them AJ1SBs have this sex appeal I can't shake 
ohwell.gif
I'd go for the Black toes and complete it. 
smokin.gif

Wow, you all really went crazy over this shoe. I don't like white sneakers, and that mixed in with the grey looked wack to me, but a lot of people liked it. I just bought my first Jordans 2 weeks ago (Venom). I wish every release was like the venoms. LOL.

Everywhere I checked doesn't have these. Seems like I only see people wearing sweats with this Jordans, though?

What was the price of the jerseys...?And did they sell out everywhere...?They wont be releasing them in Europe smh...

Last edited:
$85. I don't know if they sold out, as most stores didn't even get them. I only ever saw them online.

Thanks and repped.Has anybody got the sku codes on them ?Alsdo did footlocker released those?Any one who can come up with either at size l-xl hit me up please.Id be sure to repay the favor in the future.;p)

$85. I don't know if they sold out, as most stores didn't even get them. I only ever saw them online.

Thanks and repped.Has anybody got the sku codes on them ?Alsdo did footlocker released those?Any one who can come up with either at size l-xl hit me up please.Id be sure to repay the favor in the future.;p)

You're welcome and Finish Line still has them on their website:

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod744696

I checked the Foot Locker and Champs websites about a week back when I ordered the black one from FNL, but wasn't able to find the Jersey's so i'm assuming they just didn't get them. Personally, I love the Jersey I ordered and think it's mad comfortable. Thinking about getting the grey one as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom