Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Just received my preorder from sobesoles.

Shoes are legit.

First thing I did? Unlace those bad boys and let them breathe!

Quality is good. Leather feels soft nubuck is... Well... Nubuck lol.

Just glad I got my pair. Now I wait for my FNL order for the 9s to complete the Baron pack

Last edited:

Shoes are legit.

Just glad I got my pair. Now I wait for my FNL order for the 9s to complete the Baron pack
Nubuck?

Checking just to say I got mines on sat. Waiting on a couple diff sets of 72" black laces off eBay in the mail. There's a ton of them on there by the way.

Shoes are legit.

Yeah they are definitely legit. I'll probably cop again from dude in the future since i know not to expect shipping before release date

Checking just to say I got mines on sat. Waiting on a couple diff sets of 72" black laces off eBay in the mail. There's a ton of them on there by the way.
Lemme know how those laces are when you get them 
nerd.gif

Are you 100% satisfied with your job?

100% satisfied with your girl/spouse?

100% satisfied with your crib?

100% satisfied with your whip?

It's not that serious...
sick.gif

Since you want to take it to that level .... we're talking about a pair of shoes that you lose 0 money on if you choose to return it because you are not completely happy with it.

You just named 3 of 4 things that you will either lose money, time, and/or are not so easy to just up and replace compared to some shoes that could have been purchased on impulse

You and everyone else knew exactly what was meant by my post cmon now
You're missing the big picture point that saying a shoe is "ok" is not an automatic cause for returning the product, but it's pointless to keep this going.

All of my shipment confirms are in.  Hopefully the Toros are this easy.

You're missing the big picture point that saying a shoe is "ok" is not an automatic cause for returning the product, but it's pointless to keep this going.

All of my shipment confirms are in.  Hopefully the Toros are this easy.
 I cant wait for the toro 1s, im actually excited for that release

Man I need one more size 14.....

Then I have my three personal pairs...

Got my NDC shipping confirmation will be here on Wednesday. Saw them in person at Sneaker Con DC. I think I'm gonna return mine tho. Not feelin them in person.

Back
Top Bottom