Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Is NDC still stopping some people from logging in or adding to cart?

I dont think they are doing that. Before the issues NDC was having with the checkout and lagging issues. I was able to buy my size and checked out at 8:02. Mind you I was logged in already. I chose my size went through captcha and waited for a couple of secs and added in. What was werid was that Nike wanted to verify me again and asked me to put in my email address log in and password before going to the checkout page. never saw that before.

Last edited:

I dont think they are doing that. Before the issues NDC was having with the checkout and lagging issues. I was able to buy my size and checked out at 8:02. Mind you I was logged in already. I chose my size went through captcha and waited for a couple of secs and added in. What was werid was that Nike wanted to verify me again and asked me to put in my email address log in and password before going to the checkout page. never saw that before.
Asked me too. Problem was I had a tab already open for the 9's too. I had both in my cart, but when I went to check out, the site crashed and when I refreshed my cart, the 1's disappeared. Just ended up getting the 9's.

it took me about an hour to checkout on NDC

had them in my cart at 8:00, but kept getting a ton of errors during checkout

surprised they stayed in my cart the whole time

Thats strange because some people were unable to log in, or add to cart on RD and now, I'm not able to log in or add to cart either.

SOBESOLES CANCELLED MY ORDER
mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

Wish they told me sooner. Will be on here like a fat kid on cake looking for links. I'd appreciate the help from anyone. Not tryin to spend over $190 shipped

Are dudes out here really spending $140 plus tax just to sell for $180? These dudes out here hustlin backwards.
I'm I'm guessing they are using those rewards for socks or something so that's a come up of $15 a shoe besides the profit idk is stupid if you doing it to make money tho

Mypaddedroom.com still has some pairs for 200 shipped.

My pair from them came all pre-creased. And they tried to stuff some tissue paper in the side of the shoe to remedy it. And no returns either. I'd be cautious the shoes are legit but if you get a bad pair you are screwed.

My pair from them came all pre-creased. And they tried to stuff some tissue paper in the side of the shoe to remedy it. And no returns either. I'd be cautious the shoes are legit but if you get a bad pair you are screwed.

do they charge shipping to US?

Back
Top Bottom