Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Well let me say I think I misjudged this release completely. 1's are long gone, but I was just able to add a pair of 9's to the cart on FNL without issue. Shame 9's have never really done it for me.

@MrDeeds  HIDE THAT SIZE! 
laugh.gif

Took a while but I got through on NDC this morning. Their site was definitely buggy this morning and there captcha images needs some work. I had to do a double take to figure out the images.
I clicked the wrong image on the first pic and still had to click the other 3 before it said its wrong. So that captcha deff needs work.

lol i finally got that 10 in my cart..

too bad nike has that payment error...
laugh.gif

dont need it though.

need to get one of those free atc progs. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
been waiting in line since 5 but i was finally able to add to cart but now im stuck at checkout

couldnt checkout for the 9's on three different carts but was able to on FNL

YES!!! after almost 1.5 hrs. finally checked out on NDC in my ******* sz 13

Last edited:

Has anybody ever had this happen at eastbay, multiple pairs in cart of a 1 per customer shoe but I only attempted to add once.

The site wouldn't let me remove the extra pairs so I checked out like this, I'm hoping they adjust the order to 1 pair and that they don't cancel.
 damn you racked up lol was the price for 4? im sure you can help some people who struck out on here, but seems like sites still giving out wait times so people shouldnt give up if they waited this long!

Has anybody ever had this happen at eastbay, multiple pairs in cart of a 1 per customer shoe but I only attempted to add once.

The site wouldn't let me remove the extra pairs so I checked out like this, I'm hoping they adjust the order to 1 pair and that they don't cancel.
 damn you racked up lol was the price for 4? im sure you can help some people who struck out on here, but seems like sites still giving out wait times so people shouldnt give up if they waited this long!
Trust me when I tell you I wasn't trying to, I had already copped 1 pair on ndc and just wanted 1 more.  I really hope they don't ship me 4 pairs.  I saw someone else post that they had extra pairs stuck in their cart too.  This release is just crazy.

How do you keep them in your cart? refreshing payment screen only to get it and have my shoes gone. How do guys keep em for like 30+ min?

NDC advice: clear your internet cache if you are having trouble checking out.  but you have to be swift logging back in to NDC.  these went pretty fast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom