Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

After an hour and a half, everything went through. Also had some GB Roshes in cart but since  it was lagging, Nike took it away. Anyway, dont give up!

Me too...may the luckiest man win.
Guess I'm the one lucky :smile:, Finally got through on size 11 after waiting in line for 1hour 20mins in Nike. Just got the order confirmation also. Keep trying guys some sizes showed up on NDC

Last edited:
dmn wish that was an 8.5 in my cart..

tired.gif

Shoe Palace has made my day:

No tax, somehow got 2 dollar discount, little to no hassle. Yeah. Damn the raffles I didn't win.
if you bought from them b4 they keep points worth a couple bucks I got em 145 shipped from there to love sp f;;., nike store id buy off flight club b4 them bout ta hit mall w raffle tickets I won on 9's after kids flag football game n see if they like em good day today

Guess I'm the one lucky :smile:, Finally got through on size 11 after waiting in line for 1hour 20mins in Nike. Just got the order confirmation also.
thats cool!  similar thing happened to me with the WC 88s.  who knows how this NDC voodoo works

wow had a pair in my cart until a couple minutes ago and it finally let me checkout...got order number and email confirmation from NDC...we'll see what happens

Doubled up on the 1s and 9s with Eastbay and ndc. I'm done. On to the next.

Last edited:
FINALLY GOT OOS ON NDC FOR SIZE 14 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom