Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

So far so good for me this year. Got the infrared 23's for a decent price considering the scarcity of them. Got these off NDC by luck. Onto the Cigars then the Black Infrareds then I'm off J's, unless I can come up on some Flints, my 4th favorite Jordan

Are dudes out here really spending $140 plus tax just to sell for $180? These dudes out here hustlin backwards.

I guess some just have better priority in life than charging every shoe they get for 50+ over retail. Here's prove I just found the 1s for 180. Anyone paying 200+ ya'll give in too easy. Although I must say location play a big part too.

View media item 900492

The person looks like he wanted the 9s more but they didn't have his size so he got the 1s to trade. That's a lick tho

Nice good to hear 230 ain't bad.. Some people paid that for preorder.
Yea man I lucked out the way I see it. Done with 1s for awhile now unless JB surprises us. I wanted the unc kos but I found something better for cheap! I'll post in the AJ1 thread when I get them

My hoh was crazy. The had about 6 pairs of 1's and like 5 pairs of 9's that people won and didn't pickup. So at 6 they re raffled for people who were in store at 6pm. And if your ticket was called you could choose whatever shoe you wanted. I chose the last size 11 and while I was checking out they pulled out 1 extra supreme foam too. The box was mangled though. Haha.

My hoh was crazy. The had about 6 pairs of 1's and like 5 pairs of 9's that people won and didn't pickup. So at 6 they re raffled for people who were in store at 6pm. And if your ticket was called you could choose whatever shoe you wanted. I chose the last size 11 and while I was checking out they pulled out 1 extra supreme foam too. The box was mangled though. Haha.
my HoH received 18 pairs of 1's

:nerd:

Last edited:
If anyone can point me in the direction for a 10, 10.5 and 6.5-7 for the wifey it would be GREATLY appreciated. I took a bunch of L's this morning.

Back
Top Bottom