Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Originally Posted by MakeSomeRice

my HoH received 18 pairs of 1's
Idk how many my store got. Just how many raffled and no showed.
Our HoH had sign ups on Friday.. got my buddy a size 11 to trade (he needed an 11.5), but i lucked out at 05:01 am this morning on NDC.. decided to pick up the size 11.. liked them in person.. and would like to trade for an 8.5.. would prefer to not sell them.. but maybe that will pay for a size 8.5?

nerd.gif

Idk? I was like oh really? I was kinda worried about my 1,s so I didn't ask. Just overheard two employees talking to each other behind the register with the mangled box in hand. I couldn't tell is they were serious.

Last edited:
I'm looking for an 11 or an 11.5 if anybody has a pair. Struck out online and in-store today

I was gonna flip mine and just make some extra Cash…. But After seeing the Black Laces ….. These are going in my Collection

Plus hearing bout soooooooooooooooo many stores that didn't get pairs, I don't feel like chasing down a pair for way over retail like i am now with 

SHADOWS, ROYALS and BLK/GOLD Highs.

Last edited:
If anyone can point me in the direction for a 10, 10.5 and 6.5-7 for the wifey it would be GREATLY appreciated. I took a bunch of L's this morning.
Try calling a few of the Niketowns.  Picked up a 9.5 at around 8 pm in NTDC.

Back
Top Bottom