Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

Can't wait to get Barons 1s and swap in some reg black laces with the quickness.

Debating if I should pull the trigger for $200 from a local connect. Or if I should take my chances RD.

I'd do 200.00 now fam . That extra 50
Isn't a big deal for a piece of mind release day . Especially if you really want the shoe.

$200 is nothing. an extra $50 will save you the headache of looking and not fidning them on release day.

Hell, I was glad I paid $250 for my Bred 1s a couple weeks before release and when release day came, I had ZERO luck

$200 is nothing. an extra $50 will save you the headache of looking and not fidning them on release day.

Hell, I was glad I paid $250 for my Bred 1s a couple weeks before release and when release day came, I had ZERO luck
I agree, if its a shoe I really want and know it will be hard to get on release day I dont mind paying extra and know I will get it...

I would def do $200 if I had the bread fam
Depends on how much that extra $40 matter to you. Not much money, but you'll probably be able to cop release day
I'd do 200.00 now fam . That extra 50
Isn't a big deal for a piece of mind release day . Especially if you really want the shoe.

Big fan of the colorway. So I went ahead and pull the trigger for $200... Rather be safe than sorry. Im a still try to get a pair or 2 for retail on RD. If I do, I'll let 1 of them go.

Last edited:
Big fan of the colorway. So I went ahead and pull the trigger for $200... Rather be safe than sorry. Im a still try to get a pair or 2 for retail on RD. If I do, I'll let 1 of them go.
:nerd: $200

Last edited:
I just grabbed them from citysole.  I dont mind paying a couple extra bucks to not deal with the hassle of release day, and they are shipping out now so ill probably get them early too.

$200 is nothing huh? :lol:
yes, and if you want them now for $139 they're here
http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=11&products_id=9839

Thanks fam for the link. Ended up coping for the wife. It came out to 149 shipped which is not bad.. Only 50 more than retail. Gives me less of a headache trying to get a gs size on release day... Lets me focus on trying to get mine for retail.

Btw if anyone knows where I can get them for 200 shipped pm me size 11.5

Normally I stay away but copped of f of CS because frankly, two weeks before RD and there isn't much out from the outlets on news.
If I score a pair on team retail, even better.

Last edited:
Them preorders are tempting but it's retail or bust for me. I told myself I wouldn't cop kicks til May but if I can cop on RD for retail, I won't be mad LOL...

I was about to bite the bullet at cs because I ordered some for my wife.. But then I realized we have a car registration payment due at the end of the month..priorities... Retail or bust for me as well

Back
Top Bottom