Jordan 1 OG "Baron" with Nike Air (555088-104)

No. I use the same billing and shipping on all three pairs. Obviously your billing address has to match the billing address associated with the card you are using.

your going to get your pairs canceled. my friend had same email but everything else is different and his got canceled. i had different everything but same credit card and canceled

Had a pair in cart within 30 seconds of it going live, thanks to the style code. Was not able to check out but I was also continuing to add to cart on EAS/FTL/CHA/FTA and had 8 pairs in 8 different carts within a minute of release. Dropped 5 and tripled up.

What code did U enter? Just into the search box? Couldn't get the style code to pop anything up

Just got thru on eastbay 
pimp.gif

Added 2 day shipping.  Only 10 more than NDC would have cost since no taxes on EB 
glasses.gif

Did anyone click the link on the twitter release, it pull up the collection and none of the shoes were in it?  Just trying to figure out why that happened.  I had to open it in a completely new browser for it to work....

Did anyone click the link on the twitter release, it pull up the collection and none of the shoes were in it?  Just trying to figure out why that happened.  I had to open it in a completely new browser for it to work....
yeah i notice that too but i didn't click on nike link. found the shoe myself

Dumb captcha pics didn't show up when twitter link went live on my iPhone. Couldn't see what picture they were asking for. First time I made without saying sold out. Tried again didn't make it. Sucks

your going to get your pairs canceled. my friend had same email but everything else is different and his got canceled. i had different everything but same credit card and canceled

I've done this many times before. Idk if you read my previous posts. 3 different accounts, 3 different cards, we all have the same billing address. I was able to do this during the '88 III's release. Scored 3 pairs for me and my homies then to.

I've done this many times before. Idk if you read my previous posts. 3 different accounts, 3 different cards, we all have the same billing address. I was able to do this during the '88 III's release. Scored 3 pairs for me and my homies then to.

sorry, thoughtt you meant same everything as in accounts and address.

yeah 3 different cards typically works

sorry, thoughtt you meant same everything as in accounts and address.

yeah 3 different cards typically works

Yeah. I typically strike out on a lot of limited release. Internet speed makes a big difference. Since I switched to Time Warner's Turbo Boost internet, I have been nothing but lucky.

I got through on Footaction 10 mins after my hour & 15 min checkout time, these were by no means an easy cop but they were not difficult.

A couple of curveballs but overall, it was pretty light work once the smoke cleared. FNL had a full stock of the 9s when I got past the SPA and all of the FTL inc stores were still showing full stock of the 1s, it's 2.5 hours after release and a lot of pairs are still available. If you missed out at this point, it was you.

for all those buying from FTL and co dont be too happy until you get a shipped email.

got my 5lab order cancleed last week due to oversold

Back
Top Bottom