Jordan 1 OG High Black/Gum - Dec. 6, 2014

wish i could have got shadows this easily...walked right in only 2 people in line one guy bought the kd lifestyle in red and the other guy bought the 1s that i was after pretty easy release reminded me of the old days......
nthat.gif

@amacias15 & @kimterran

The easiest way to get your cash back added is ..

Well first wait a day or 2 it usually never shows up instantly. So if its not there, click on the help button at the top of the screen. That will open up some customer service options. Click wheres my cash back

Once you click that just fill in the boxes of questions.When u get to ticket number just use the closest one to the time on your order confirmation email. At the end highlight all of your order confirmation copy n paste it in the last box then hit submit or whatever ... the next screen should tell u they aded it to your account

Sounds like alot but its pretty quick once u get the hang of it. But like mentioned above give it a couple days because it almost never instantly added
]
Mine is usually instantly added and I get cashback confirmation within an hour or two of the successful order. This method of adding after the fact has a shelf life, at least it did for me, because I prolly abused it.

I copped these because I love the concept but didn't like the execution much with the shiny leather. Had they done them in the fashion of the AF1 hi's, I woulda considered the ultra rare double up! LOL If it turns out I can't deal with or remedy the shiny part I'll return 'em, no biggie. As far as the whole 'selling out' and 'sitting' convo, how the eff does anyone let that influence their taste. Of course some shoes you like "sellout", and some you like "sit". Doesn't matter if you like the shoe. Once you start quantifying your taste by 'it was a sellout' or it's 'value' you become a ho in the so called shoe game.

Last edited:
HOH Hillsdale still have a few scattered sizes left. I just picked up the last 13... I saw a 10 and 12 on display. Might have a few others, I didnt ask.

They taking Bday coupons also... $125.64 otd.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can find a 7Y for retail?

She saw my pair and now she wants one. I was hoping to get off Nike to use Ebates cash back and my NDC code.

Last edited:
I am not too familiar with with GS vs Men sizes.

But how much different is a 7Y and 7.5 Men size?

Women size 9 is around a men's size 7 (I guess GS size 7)
Thanks! I think illl just get the GS size it's less expensive.

I'll call around and see if any retailers still have them in stock (FNL preferably since I have $20 off)

welp time to check out of here.

my pair arrives wednesday cant wait 

take care yall

Premier is now taking phone orders for these. Not sure how many are left. Worth a shot.
@premierskate: Sizes 9 - 13 now available for phone orders at 616-742-2660 in the Black/Gum AJ1

Premier is now taking phone orders for these. Not sure how many are left. Worth a shot.
@premierskate: Sizes 9 - 13 now available for phone orders at 616-742-2660 in the Black/Gum AJ1

Yup. Saw this on Twitter about 10 minutes ago. Just got off the phone with them. I ordered an 11 and they said they have a few left.

Back
Top Bottom