Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Has anyone gotten a follow up email from DTLR?  I know the initial verification/confirmation email said orders are processed next business day (which would be today), but just curious if anyone's gotten anything.  Thanks.

My DTLR order status shows as ready to ship.

Foot Locker still has sizes by calling, smallest was 10.5.

Last edited:
Stupid NTers man I swear. I try to help people out and get screwed in the end. 2 different NTers asked me to scoop these shoes for them. We discuss price BEFORE I even get the shoes. Both said they were PayPal ready. I buy the remaining 4 pairs that the store had. I sent both NTers detailed pics of their shoes. Guess what? Neither NTer actually purchased their pair and I still have them SMH.

I'm convinced half the people in this thread that keep talking about "Still trying to track down a pair" never actually had the funds to get them and are simply trying to fit in...

With the White/Black added to the collection I'm not looking forward to anymore Jordan 1s unless they release the OG Chicago, Dark Powder Blue or any of the Metallic joints.
Not up on my non-OG Jordan I colorways. What are the 2 in the top row between the DW and Quai's?

Stupid NTers man I swear. I try to help people out and get screwed in the end. 2 different NTers asked me to scoop these shoes for them. We discuss price BEFORE I even get the shoes. Both said they were PayPal ready. I buy the remaining 4 pairs that the store had. I sent both NTers detailed pics of their shoes. Guess what? Neither NTer actually purchased their pair and I still have them SMH.

I'm convinced half the people in this thread that keep talking about "Still trying to track down a pair" never actually had the funds to get them and are simply trying to fit in...
dont trust anyone bruh, get the money first before anything.  and expose them two clowns. 

Pm'd

Just copped the 10.5 from footlocker by phone, chance it could get cancelled but rather take the chance than not get them 

FTL also told me they had a size 18,lol. Anyone willing to help me out with a size 9.5 or a 10. I'm in Toronto Canada. Any help would be appreciated. PM if you can help out. Thanks in advance!

FTL also told me they had a size 18,lol. Anyone willing to help me out with a size 9.5 or a 10. I'm in Toronto Canada. Any help would be appreciated. PM if you can help out. Thanks in advance!
Footlockercssid they had a couple 10.5s about 15 min ago

u guys need to get these employees fired if u have concrete info or atleast raise awareness with the district managers and such. 

i know the sports zone around me, the employees don't do the raffle, corporate does so no chance of rigging it.
Can't get myself to snitch plus dudes friends with my friend so.

Back
Top Bottom