Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Nah not even like that. The size 10 he got had the first black leather panel (3 lace hole) sewn crooked into the shoe. There's no way to fix that...if I am going to pay resell price I want them to be clean.

@AirForce1King

I woulda bought them if the pair was without flaws man. But i understand you can be mad if you want.
First of all, they aren't "flawed" as you put it. Every pair I bought is more or less in the same condition. Secondly, I peeped your story yesterday and knew you weren't going to actually buy them so I wasn't necessarily upset with you. Then the 2nd guy who I went through the motions with flaked too, that's when I got salty. I drove out of my way for the both of you and bought both pairs on the strength of y'all word and y'all both screwed me. I'm not necessarily stuck with them as I have the receipts but now I have to drive ALLLLLL the way to the store to return them SMH. I got nothing out of this deal but headache.

FYI, these 2 gentleman screwed it up for the rest of you. There are mad pairs available around me but I'm not helping out anyone else...

Nah not even like that. The size 10 he got had the first black leather panel (3 lace hole) sewn crooked into the shoe. There's no way to fix that...if I am going to pay resell price I want them to be clean.
I was just joking bruh. More so on the cat who was pissed about his torn tissue paper than you. LOL

All these BW have some pre crease and wrinkles. Both my pairs and my friends pairs have minor creases. Flake is flake. It's just just ******* frustrating

isnt the point of oopin RETAIL?

if it aint retail its just reselling...
Idk anymore man things are changing everyday 
eyes.gif

lol...dudes acting like these are some $1000 Gucci shoes. They're just Jordans..we all know they don't care about their quality control, which is why we have that gimmicky "remastered" garbage coming out next year, since dudes gripe and complain but still throw down their life's earnings..lol

You could've still tossed homie his bread, because if you had copped online, there's a good chance quality might be off on the pair sent as well..:rolleyes

Idk about those 2 but dude wasn't oopin for retail for me lol

That's the problem with you jokers, you expect guys to help out for free. The person getting the shoes goes out of their way and also has to find boxes and pack them up and use his gas to first get the shoes, then pack and go mail them out. It's also time he is taking out of his own life to do this. AT LEAST don't be so cheap and give him a bit of extra money on top for his kindness and time doing all of it. I swear, a lot of the people here are cheap. Expecting OOP's for retail. Get out of here with that garbage.

Last edited:
isnt the point of oopin RETAIL?

if it aint retail its just reselling...
Yup I told him I'd give him retail plus shipping for a sz8, never heard back. I guess his idea of doing favors is selling for resale, lol.

Last edited:
lol...dudes acting like these are some $1000 Gucci shoes. They're just Jordans..we all know they don't care about their quality control, which is why we have that gimmicky "remastered" garbage coming out next year, since dudes gripe and complain but still throw down their life's earnings..lol

You could've still tossed homie his bread, because if you had copped online, there's a good chance quality might be off on the pair sent as well..:rolleyes

Exactly... If you guys came to an agreement on price before he went and scooped them up that makes it even more wrong to flake.

Idk anymore man things are changing everyday :rolleyes

What was he charging? Remember to take into account retail + tax + shipping + time he took out to scoop those pairs up

That's the problem with you jokers, you expect guys to help out for free. The person getting the shoes goes out of their way and also has to find boxes and pack them up and use his gas to first get the shoes, then pack and go mail them out. It's also time he is taking out of his own life to do this. AT LEAST don't be so cheap and give him a bit of extra money on top for his kindness and time doing all of it. I swear, a lot of the people here are cheap. Expecting OOP's for retail. Get out of here with that garbage.
1) I'm not a dude that flaked, I was after the fact. Check yourself homie

2) 195 ain't "extra money", that's straight up resale

If someone throws an oop you still gotta jump! LOL you can't expect someone to drive, buy, and take the pp loss...expect a 20-25 dollar mark up

Last edited:
yeah. I experienced some cheap NTer during the slamdunk release lol. Yall got your slam dunk 6s for 300? Lulz.

Think about it. Shoes + tax is 150+ already. Shipping cost 10-20. Plus the double box. How much profit did he make out of 195.

Think about it. Shoes + tax is 150+ already. Shipping cost 10-20. Plus the double box. How much profit did he make out of 195.
Idk I'm not trying to be a part of this, I was just clearing the air that it wasn't retail. I posted yesterday about not getting my pair, he messaged me saying he listed a pair, I asked how much, he said 195 and that was more than I was trying to pay. If the other dudes were expecting retail and he ended up wanting 195 then that changes the story

Shipping Is $10 or $15, plus the paypal fees are atleast $5, and a day of driving around to buy and ship them out... $195 isn't bad at all
I just wouldnt consider that HELPING out members. Because several websites had them at that price. So those websites were helping people as well?

1) I'm not a dude that flaked, I was after the fact. Check yourself homie
2) 195 ain't "extra money", that's straight up resale

I don't need to check anything. You're cheap if you want them for retail and shipping. YOU said it.

I paid $152. So, you figure in shipping and a little extra for the dude's help. $195 isn't bad. You're just cheap. Bottomline.

Back
Top Bottom