Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

For those who are waiting for shipping email from nike i chatted a rep and was told shoes were out of stock at warehouse and they were fulfilling orders through nike stores inventory. Not sure ive heard this one before kinda weird since my order went through 3 minutes after release. 

it's not random it's just ups is ahead of eastbay or FL It's very common actually. I just got the e mail from ups too, for mine from eastbay, it jus means UPS has made a shipping label for your shipment. Eastbay jus gets behind sending out their email shipment confirmations. It may not be til tomorrow til they send out confirmation e mails.
UPSdoesnt create labels, it s created by FTL family and the info is transmitted to UPS. UPS then sends you the email regarding the label being created.
whatever. AS LONG AS WE DIDN'T GET CANCELLED IS ALL I CARE ABOUT!! 
nthat.gif

For those who are waiting for shipping email from nike i chatted a rep and was told shoes were out of stock at warehouse and they were fulfilling orders through nike stores inventory. Not sure ive heard this one before kinda weird since my order went through 3 minutes after release. 
oh wow

makes sense I guess.  Typically on Saturday NDC releases, I usually receive shipments by Tuesday.  Doesn't look like that'll be there case here.  Still showing the status of "Preparing to Ship."  

As long as I get them sooner or later, its all good. 
nthat.gif

Honestly well I speak for the west coast, these were easy to get at stores. There were three hohs that had half a size run and people who didn't pick up their winnings. I wouldn't even pay more than 200 for these. Not because there not worth it but honestly the hype is ehh and its not a must have. so all those who didn't get them, give it some time. Im sure you will. Resellers are not making much off this release. I cant speak on the infrareds though. That's going to be a madhouse. Get your paper up and preorder!

Thanks to those who came to my defense. I don't want this post to be about me so I'm going to say this then end it.

1. Someone offered me $160, someone else offered me $150. I paid $150 after taxes. Shipping to the west coast is a solid $20. That's $170 , right there. PayPal fees will be roughly $5 or so (unless you gift). That's $175 right there. Here's the catch, I had to drive to get the shoes and I'd have to drive to get the boxes. $190-$195 isn't exactly resell. I make less than $20 off each pair. I'm not trying to eat, just get a few bucks for gas money. P.S. The shoes were purchased in Toledo, OH and I live in Cleveland. Google the distance to see how far I'd go to help out my brethren.

2. I literally did this for NT! I did not post these on eBay or craigslist. I just wanted to help out those of us who didn't get the shoes. Last year I bought 15 pairs of Shadows and sold 14 pair to NTers. Like I said, these are still pretty available around my way. I was literally trying to help out. But don't worry about it, this will NEVER happen again.

My apologies for turning the thread about me. Back to the shoes...

Thanks to those who came to my defense. I don't want this post to be about me so I'm going to say this then end it.

1. Someone offered me $160, someone else offered me $150. I paid $150 after taxes. Shipping to the west coast is a solid $20. That's $170 , right there. PayPal fees will be roughly $5 or so (unless you gift). That's $175 right there. Here's the catch, I had to drive to get the shoes and I'd have to drive to get the boxes. $190-$195 isn't exactly resell. I make less than $20 off each pair. I'm not trying to eat, just get a few bucks for gas money. P.S. The shoes were purchased in Toledo, OH and I live in Cleveland. Google the distance to see how far I'd go to help out my brethren.

2. I literally did this for NT! I did not post these on eBay or craigslist. I just wanted to help out those of us who didn't get the shoes. Last year I bought 15 pairs of Shadows and sold 14 pair to NTers. Like I said, these are still pretty available around my way. I was literally trying to help out. But don't worry about it, this will NEVER happen again.

airforce1king airforce1king
So what your saying is you got extra pairs. Im not caring about the cost. lol. pm me your sizes.

Sneaker P Sneaker P

Makes sense. I offered to hold up my end just now. I'm just really OCD about my shoes.

Good to hear. PM me the quality pic, I'm curious to see what troubles you. I'm OCD, but as time goes on it won't bother you as much.

One of my pairs had a thicker than normal glue stain wrapping around the entire toe box. Old me would've been pissed and gone to extreme lengths to replace, new me doesn't care as much.

I wakeup and order my pair. If friends ask me to help them. I do it without 2nd thought or asking for anything. I'm up and was online anyway.

Friends usually pay me with a few bucks or bring me food when they pick up.

Glad I don't got free loading friends who try to take advantage of me. Or flakers.

If it is acquaintances, they pay me $20 first.

People out there are sillie and cheap. Its a reality. Learn to not deal with them.

I get what you're saying, and I agree with you.. But I don't think that a bad experience with 1 or 2 people should stop you from helping someone out ever again. The majority of NT wouldn't screw you over like that, atleast I know I wouldn't. Im sure that a a few people in this thread would be glad to give you $195 for them

@AirForce1King  is just tying to help out fellow NTers.  I wish I knew about his assist for the Shadows and these White n Blacks.  Struck out here in South Florida.  Not many spots down here that I know if that released these. 

waited too long to go out to stores taking care of the kids over the weekend.

got a size 12 coming from sp though, anyone ever throw in Kobe lunarlon inserts into 1's for comfort or to eat up the extra space? i'm an 11 in 1's, so i wonder how this is gonna pan out.

Last edited:
Nike EU? LOL

Back
Top Bottom