Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Its all good man, thanks for the info. Dude said they only had a size run anyways which doesnt make sense if you had the chance to pick your pair. I thought the NT fam was gonna eat. I was ready to buy their whole stock to throw oops to the nt fam

i know this has probably been asked but its hard to search the right keywords when "original/og" is in the thread title.

whats the real meaning of "OG" for this release.

ive heard people argue that its an original color of the model which i dont think is correct and others have said it indicates the shape of the shoe. something about the height of the swoosh.

from what i know it is a "original" color way, a few pages back some one posted there pair from 1985, and the og are a bit higher than the mids and are true to the og shape.

correct me if im wrong

from what i know it is a "original" color way, a few pages back some one posted there pair from 1985, and the og are a bit higher than the mids and are true to the og shape.
correct me if im wrong
Wrong, they have Og celtics. It's says og because no jump man on the back and Nike air on the tounge znd it's a high

Has the original "Nike Air" branding and they are closer to the height of the originals. Doesn't have anything to do with the colorway, even the new colorways were labeled Jordan 1 OG High.

my bad, i thought he ask if this was a original color way. but there is a extra lace hole to compared to the mids right? 8 on mids and 9 on OGs

3 of my orders on NDC are still stuck at "preparing to ship". I have contacted Nike and they keep telling me that they should ship soon. My service that I used used 10% coupons without my knowledge on these orders. Hopefully this will not be a larger issue. 

Looks like you were an hour too late. I placed the order at 3:40 CST and was able to get through... Luckily resell prices aren't ridiculous for these so you should be able to cop for slightly above retail! Good luck! 

Thanks. Didn't realize they dropped an hour before it was posted here in this forum. That explains it then i guess.

just got my pair... :smh:

really really mad i couldnt get 2 pairs for retail. the quality on these is :x (in a very good way) leather is so damn soft.

i got a pair but im still salty.

Yeah that was me. It was at 6ish. Damn that is shade. I walked in store was empty asked dudes about them and they said yup... Real friendly helpful dudes I had yesterday. No raffles or anything of the sort mentioned. Said they were there all day because people assumed they were gone Sat. Brought out a few of my sizes picked the best pair and chatted with them a bit after checking out. No duck tales fam. Sorry to hear they pulled that card... :smh:  Either that or the lurkers got to the info...

View media item 1257938

Maybe the luckers did pick them up. Still Sketch though. I went at around noon so I guess someone came in early and bought them all?

really really mad i couldnt get 2 pairs for retail. the quality on these is :x (in a very good way) leather is so damn soft.

i guess you one of them dudes that just looks at his shoes?

unless you are 500 pounds, play in the nba, the euro league, usa team basketball, and the chinese league, there really is no need to double up especially if you already have a ton of shoes

never understood the thinking behind some of you guys buying habits. is it a hoarding addiction or what?

i guess you one of them dudes that just looks at his shoes?

unless you are 500 pounds, play in the nba, the euro league, usa team basketball, and the chinese league, there really is no need to double up especially if you already have a ton of shoes

never understood the thinking behind some of you guys buying habits. is it a hoarding addiction or what?

after one gets beat and worn down to have an extra pair? i know in a few years i wont be copping jordans anymore what i own now is what im keeping for good.

ive already abandoned some models and havent even been buying much in the first place.

these are pretty hard to beat down. the 1 is pretty hard to beat down unless you wear um 365 days a year

im sure this is not your only 1

after one gets beat and worn down to have an extra pair? i know in a few years i wont be copping jordans anymore what i own now is what im keeping for good.

ive already abandoned some models and havent even been buying much in the first place.

This.

I disagree.

These models are in particular to be known to last for more then 20+ years

Undoubtedly I believe there will certain colorways dropping again until whenever jb decides to drop on em but I know they will try n milk the na 1 hype forward into 2015. At one point it seemed the line would be ending with breds back in 2013.

With the announcement of the remastered line it's open gates. If You could get the holy trinity at banned 1 leather quality w. The price hike would y'all cop or nah

I disagree.

These models are in particular to be known to last for more then 20+ years

Undoubtedly I believe there will certain colorways dropping again until whenever jb decides to drop on em but I know they will try n milk the na 1 hype forward into 2015. At one point it seemed the line would be ending with breds back in 2013.

With the announcement of the remastered line it's open gates. If You could get the holy trinity at banned 1 leather quality w. The price hike would y'all cop or nah
I don't have any of the trinity so yea. And the price hike would still be cheaper than resell prices rn

Last edited:
Lol, dudes can't double up no more? I went from buying 4 or 5 shoes a month to 4 or 5 a year. Hell yeah I'm going to double up if able.

Anybody got the one tumbled, one smooth leather toebox issue?!

I think someone else mentioned having a pair like that. On one of the pairs I got there's one tumbled Nike swoosh on the inner side and the other 3 are smooth. :lol: I guess they were using leftover materials from another release..

Back
Top Bottom