Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I haven't ever doubled to keep. I see it as it could be another cw I don't own instead, much prefer that. I do understand what Zyzz is saying tho. Ill end up doubling grapes and a few shoes that I know will look bad beat in few years and pulling away from the game par se. If I can stop hoarding every damn cw I like

Love it when UPS is early...

Delivery was set for Friday but I just got an email saying its going to be delivered tomorrow!! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Anyone from the nyc area that was supposed to receive them today from UPS but didn't? UPS telling me they are not sure what happened and may have to file a report tomorrow. Anyone else having this issue or have another estimated date of delivery?

My pair came in today.  The right shoe is warped but maybe it will flatten when I wear them.  Still happy I was able to get a pair, flawed or not.

@stayblunted You may be at a different point as far as buying sneakers, but I'm here "I've already abandoned some models and haven't even been buying much in the first place."

Only JB release I picked up that released this year was these shoes. As time goes on I find myself passing on the newer stuff because of shape, materials, etc. and paying for the older releases I missed out on stealth V, New Loves, etc.

While JB will remaster there isn't much left that I don't own. And yes I always double up but my trinity is triple+. These may get the triple treatment if I find a third for retail or close to it.

Uhhhh, that right shoe is leaning on the left shoe....right?
Here's a better picture.  The bottom of my right shoe is twisted so the heel on the inside and the outside of the front of the shoe touch the ground and the other corners are raised up of the floor.  I think I remember some people having this issue with their barons.  As long as they don't hurt my feet or wear out funny its better than not getting a pair b/c I don't think NDC would exchange them.

Everyone's commenting on the quality being good and doubling up...but I'll have to wait a week to get mine before I can decide if I want another pair. I think the fact that it's a mostly white shoe adds to that desire for a back-up. Maybe I'll just double up on Chicago's next year if the material is really remastered.

Unrelated, anyone ever ball in their 1's? How did it feel during/after wear?

Last edited:
Here's a better picture.  The bottom of my right shoe is twisted so the heel on the inside and the outside of the front of the shoe touch the ground and the other corners are raised up of the floor.  I think I remember some people having this issue with their barons.  As long as they don't hurt my feet or wear out funny its better than not getting a pair b/c I don't think NDC would exchange them.

View media item 1258447
Man that's pretty unacceptable to me and I've never returned or exchanged a pair of shoes yet. Did u buy themfr a retailer? If so I'd either exchange them for another pair whether u have to sell that pair and buy another or contact Nike for a discount if u keep them. That's pretty bad imo.

Everyone's commenting on the quality being good and doubling up...but I'll have to wait a week to get mine before I can decide if I want another pair. I think the fact that it's a mostly white shoe adds to that desire for a back-up. Maybe I'll just double up on Chicago's next year if the material is really remastered.

Played in joker 1's and they were fine. Obviously not the best for balling but they def did the job fine. I got flat feet so didn't get sore. Last resort tho, not something id intentionally do again

Last edited:

I suppose if you weigh 80-90 pounds it be ok but i balled in the 2000/2001 retros and they were the worst. Feet felt like they were falling off after. Fit was weird. so then i shoved my full length zoom in soles in there and it still was painful. Mushy but painful.

Guys were saying these recent retro 1's were better so thats why im anxious to see for myself

Man that's pretty unacceptable to me and I've never returned or exchanged a pair of shoes yet. Did u buy themfr a retailer? If so I'd either exchange them for another pair whether u have to sell that pair and buy another or contact Nike for a discount if u keep them. That's pretty bad imo.

I don't know how eager you are to wear those, but I would at least wait and see if you can get another pair somewhere. Maybe a restock or something. If they're unworn, nike will take them back. Cause those aren't even B-grade material. Good luck.

same thing happened to me with black/red 1s off ndc restock... nike straight up sold me a bum pair lol. still have them though. probably should have returned them but ill just beat them eventually. similar thing happened with many pairs of the adidas crazy 1s this year. companies cutting costs so much they can't even reliably make sure the shoes are at least LEVEL for crying out loud
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom