Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

To break up the pissing contest in here
mean.gif
GS pair
nerd.gif

Fingers crossed for that white stitching…

Last edited:
Man... I hope people sleep on these. Is JB/Nike dropping anything else that day (i.e Shadow 1 / Toro 4 release)?

Man... I hope people sleep on these. Is JB/Nike dropping anything else that day (i.e Shadow 1 / Toro 4 release)?
not that i know of, but i know the DB collection is going to be  unveiled  right before these (Nov 7th)

Last edited:
I agree with @G Money 87 production numbers don't really matter it's just supply and demand

demand will be greater than supply for the infrareds but demand will be less than supply for these most likely

supply = production numbers.... but apparently supply and demand has nothing to do with production numbers by your logic lol. what? We all know supply is never greater than demand for jordans. especially an OG colorway Jordan 1 hi OG retro.

I didn't say production numbers don't have anything to do with supply and demand, I said they don't matter, pertaining to the discussion of how difficult a shoe is to get. don't put words in my mouth bro

lmao. Am I really reading a thread with a bunch of posts with dudes going back and forth about how many Royals they have? In a thread for another shoe?

IMO, not impressed. Dudes be buying 50 pairs of one shoe, all in their size, and there is only light to no creasing on one pair. Show me a beaten up pair of '13 Royals and I'll rep him but not this "who has the bigger penis size" contest. 

I would buy you a beer if I could for that post.

I didn't say production numbers don't have anything to do with supply and demand, I said they don't matter, pertaining to the discussion of how difficult a shoe is to get. don't put words in my mouth bro
you realize how much sense that DOESN'T make? I'm not putting words in ur mouth. you are alluding to that and it's making zero sense.
mean.gif

you realize how much sense that DOESN'T make? I'm not putting words in ur mouth. you are alluding to that and it's making zero sense. :smh:

if I make 1 million of a shoe and 3 million people want it, it will be hard to get. if I make 20,000 of something and 10,000 people want it, it will be easy. the sheer numbers don't matter, only the supply vs the demand. I can't make it any simpler.

I never said the 6s would be easy. But they WILL be easier than these 1s. That was my original point. Even if they limit them to the normal allotment of OG 1s we have seen previously and not what that trapper guy said. How is that hard to understand? let's say there is 100,000 of these and 500,000 6s. there would have to be more than 5x less demand for the 1s for them to be easier than the 6s to obtain. and I think there would be less 1s than that but I don't know I don't keep tabs on release numbers like that because I don't give a crap
u still sure about the numbers bro? looks like they releasing in gs sizes

ask the trap lord to double check

Last edited:

I am still searching for a pair of Black Toe's in a Size 9.. Cannot find a reasonable price anywhere 
tired.gif
yeah the prices went up pretty quick. Just recently pulled the trigger.
Now I got Barons and Black Toes to I will most likely pass on these black and white joints. 

Originally Posted by CityCity  

I am still searching for a pair of Black Toe's in a Size 9.. Cannot find a reasonable price anywhere 
tired.gif
yeah the prices went up pretty quick. Just recently pulled the trigger.
Now I got Barons and Black Toes to I will most likely pass on these black and white joints. 
If you guys can't find a pair,, how about finding some Old Love's? 

Just a suggestion 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom