Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Going to buy 11 pairs of this shoe, line them up carefully on top of their boxes....might point all the right pairs up for better style points, then snap a photo of them in my moms kitchen and upload it here to make you all jealous. Na na na na nah!
won't get style points for these, now if you did that with say...the royals u might bwhaahah

those latest pix are looking buttery 
nthat.gif

Official pictures should drop tomorrow or Thursday, if not then probably Monday. Just my guess if Nike follows their usual patterns. So, as it's been said, breathe easy. I can't imagine the stitching will actually be black for these.

i feel like we need some more concrete info so close the release. kinda feels the same way it did with the gym reds and then they did us dirty with an overseas release.

Official pictures should drop tomorrow or Thursday, if not then probably Monday. Just my guess if Nike follows their usual patterns. So, as it's been said, breathe easy. I can't imagine the stitching will actually be black for these.

looking at other kicks, its always like a week before a shoe releases. they just released pix of the Baron XIII the other day and they release this weekend.

Lol definitely will have white stitching. They're being Og'd like the other three original colorway we can preassume they'll do the same. But yes I definitely need 1pair... 2pair... Red shoe blue shoe nick nack patty wack these Jordan's looking fine... :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom