Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

My guess is these drop July since July is a quiet month for JB.

June is already pretty crowded and so is August.

I just can't get a break man. :smh: I've been planning on sitting July out, specifically because it does look quiet so far, and there's nothing dropping that I want. But last week they revealed those Lebron 11 Sprite Lows will be dropping in July, and if these do as well it'll be the same old story. :lol:

Are you guys that dumb??? Why don't you READ!!! Obviously those are OG's, I'm talking about what's been RELEASED! SMH. Think before you post.

Last edited:
Almost brought a pair from the CDP pack a few weeks ago but the seller wouldn't split the pack, miss me with those ugly 22s :x ... glad to see these drop again with the OG treatment :smokin

Are you guys that dumb??? Why don't you READ!!! Obviously those are OG's, I'm talking about what's been RELEASED! SMH. Think before you post.

the shadows are an OG colorway, so your post is still inaccurate and that caused the confusion

plus we were only referring to the branding, so maybe you're the one who should enhance your literacy

Last edited:
Almost brought a pair from the CDP pack a few weeks ago but the seller wouldn't split the pack, miss me with those ugly 22s :x ... glad to see these drop again with the OG treatment :smokin

yep exact same situation w/ me :lol:

JB oops sometimes :lol:

Lil' Chris "alley-oop-de-doop" status :lol: we appreciate you JB, we know you're lurking in the rafters like Sting.

Shout out to @AirThompson .. he knew what he was doing when he made those black/white customs, same goes for the New Loves :lol: I expect to see those release in 2015.

the shadows are an OG colorway, so your post is still inaccurate and that caused the confusion

plus we were only referring to the branding, so maybe you're the one who should enhance your literacy

The shadows were not. Have you held a pair in hand from 1985??

The shadows were not. Have you held a pair in hand from 1985??

nope. I haven't held Chicagos black toes or royals from then in my hand either, but a simple google search will tell you most of the original Air Jordan 1 colorways and there were a sh*t ton, including the shadows.

air-jordan-1-black-grey-original-04.jpg

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. The Shadows are an OG colorway. Opinion has nothing to do with that. It's a fact.

Yes but I'm talking about closest to the OG's overall. The color is darker on the 2013 model

i got my shadows from a NTer on here last year for $170, i dont remember the member off hand but man i am so happy i got them and for pretty much retail!

Back
Top Bottom