Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Got my NDC pair in...Very happy, buttery indeed... :nthat:
View media item 1258918
View media item 1258916

and then went to check the tongues for the tongue tag alignment, and I see this...
View media item 1258917
View media item 1258915

Some poor chinese kid smoking a cig dropped his cherry on my tongue.  Thanks Nike QC department :smh:

Overall, they're still great.  The more I look at the burn mark, the less I think it's that big of a deal.  
Damn this is bad. I doubt it was done by someone in the factory cause not even JB quality control would have passed that shoe. If anything it would have been made a B grade with a defect that bad. Regardless it's a damn shame.

Last edited:
Wow been over a decade since i had a retro 1.

The smell of these > my black red, black royal, white navy retro 1's in 2001

The quality ***** all over those 3

Thicker leather

Better insole

The midsole is made different on the inside. Softer.

I just hope when i finally wear these the comfort will be better than the 2001 retros

Thank you nike for sending me a flawless pair

Last edited:
Wow been over a decade since i had a retro 1.

The smell of these > my black red, black royal, white navy retro 1's in 2001

The quality ***** all over those 3

Thicker leather

Better insole

The midsole is made different on the inside. Softer.

I just hope when i finally wear these the comfort will be better than the 2001 retros

Thank you nike for sending me a flawless pair
Been wearing mine for 3 days straight/all day. No issues with comfort with me.

Ndc pair came yesterday. These fit a little bit snug, maybe because of the thicker leather? Idk
Be careful bro, I gave up my ROYALS and SHADOW because of this snug fit, from 9.5US, now I'm buying size 10US 

from SNUG FIT it became hell on my pinky toe later on, can only wear the 9.5US for 1 hour max 

else the pain is crazy

Be careful bro, I gave up my ROYALS and SHADOW because of this snug fit, from 9.5US, now I'm buying size 10US 

from SNUG FIT it became hell on my pinky toe later on, can only wear the 9.5US for 1 hour max 

else the pain is crazy

That's exactly what I did. I went to 12's from 11.5's. It took too long to break them in no matter how much I weared them so I just decided to buy a bigger size. They feel much better.

else the pain is crazy
How much did you end up making for those Royals?

If you dont mind me asking....

People that send shoes in oversized boxes frustrate me. Boxes that fit perfectly are free at USPS. And then on top of that no packing material to fill in extra space.

I open the box and top is off and both shoes are just rolling around in there. Haha

View media item 1259408

People that send shoes in oversized boxes frustrate me. Boxes that fit perfectly are free at USPS. And then on top of that no packing material to fill in extra space.

I open the box and top is off and both shoes are just rolling around in there. Haha

View media item 1259408

Anytime I was forced to use a bigger box I made sure to bubble wrap the box with at least 6 layers. It costs a bit more but the effort should be there if someone paid good money for those shoes.

Anytime I was forced to use a bigger box I made sure to bubble wrap the box with at least 6 layers. It costs a bit more but the effort should be there if someone paid good money for those shoes.
I find a 16x12x6 box was perfect for most shoes Ive shipped. If needed, minimal bubble wrap on some of the smaller boxes but not much! But the M Frz who use a DAMN Mircowave box to ship our ish!!??  
mad.gif

I find a 16x12x6 box was perfect for most shoes Ive shipped. If needed, minimal bubble wrap on some of the smaller boxes but not much! But the M Frz who use a DAMN Mircowave box to ship our ish!!??  >:
Where are you able to find that size at? Just curious

Thats how my first pair of royals came from ebay over a year ago lol. Nike box sittin on my front porch. I was lucky in that one.
Smh how cheap and lazy can a person be? You really were lucky though haha. I know my mail man would've drove straight home with those

Nike shipped my pair in a box i've never seen before

and the shipping label was different as well

My Royals are a size 9, my Breds are 9.5 and my black and whites are a 10. I have WIDE feet because of bunions (HA!) so the 10 fit comfortably while the other two would be uncomfortable after a few hours of wear in the pinky toe area.

Back
Top Bottom