Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

Big shout out to @Fau2015 for hooking me up even tho he never met me
Same that brother @Fau2015  also looked me up on a size 10US and now on its way to my place. Really Good and Kind gesture there bro. God Bless you

Since I'm living overseas I have to wait for another 5-7 days to receive it in the desert, but really can't wait to rock it, this time it will be comfy 

I still haven't sold my 9.5US BRED

Wearing it with an office sock - like a very thin sock

^ :x :smokin

got my pair from NDC... :smokin

to me the quality feels the same as the barons

Both of mine are pretty soft. Softer than my barons. But not as soft as the black lance mountains. That is some nice leather. As close to banned 1s as I have seen and felt.

Doubled up on the Black and whites. Most of these are unicorns (aka sz12.5) LOL #welcomehome #bangbang #85crew #
I see you got those LM 
nthat.gif
  You need to reciprocate and cough up a pair.

Bert. Bert. I'm off topic but a few pages back you said you're keeping what you have and won't be buying Jordans in a few years. Haha I've said this to myself numerous times...

...In 10th grade, several times in college, once a month when I look at my car payment and rent and closing in on age 30 I concede that JB/Nike will keep dropping enough nostalgia that allows to me to take off my hard bottoms and enjoy my weekends and week nights a little more.

Dudes that collect coins and stamps never "retire," so I probably won't.

Bert. Bert. I'm off topic but a few pages back you said you're keeping what you have and won't be buying Jordans in a few years. Haha I've said this to myself numerous times...

...In 10th grade, several times in college, once a month when I look at my car payment and rent and closing in on age 30 I concede that JB/Nike will keep dropping enough nostalgia that allows to me to take off my hard bottoms and enjoy my weekends and week nights a little more.

I'm in the same boat every time I say I'm done something brings me right back it's a addiction :smh:

Yup out of a normal run of 8-14, 12.5 are second hardest to find behind 13.5

Wow never knew that, I thought my 9.5-10 was a problem, my pair came in, and its :pimp:

Now its Fragments and trying to get the Breds and Royals, might do those black/ gum soles coming out too

I'm in the same boat every time I say I'm done something brings me right back it's a addiction :smh:

Addiction is correct, I need help :smh: :lol:

chrisrock-nino1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom