Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

nothing like that jumpman on the back of the shoe imo, these still are dope tho.. if they sit and go on sale might try and get a pair. got the laneys for $88 wish i could of got them cheaper but i still felt good about the purchase

Stitching is still hurting my heart. Change it nike please! they always seem to get something wrong on retro + colorways. for once the tongue tag is right on these, but the damn red stitch on the midsole looks so tacky. swoosh isn't as big a deal, but it would be much better with white stitching of the border. Torn about these, anyone know if a white fabric marker would work on red stitching, or would it just make it pink?
eyes.gif

I guess this is compensation for the lack of any of the  Legends of the Summer shoes dropping lmao

Last edited:
can turn these into reverse black/red 1s easily, if they are cheap it might be another custom job to the rescue!

Like I said earlier, the premiers>>>>

Exact same shoe aside from the dark army swoosh, the NA tag, and the premiers are only $115 and will most likely get put on clearance since they are literally sitting. Y'all are really sleeping on them

These are nice, but premiers are way better. Does anyone know a place online that has em?

Really hope these don't get a nickname or a hype tag by Nike 
mad.gif
Jordan 1 OG "Cherry Cobblers"

Jordan 1 OG "Chris Kringles"

Jordan 1 OG "Red Bulls"

tongue.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Came across this ... 

5/21 - AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG/GYM RED 555088-601

21st is a wednesday though ... so maybe the 17th or 24th ??

Back
Top Bottom