Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

Queens should of shipped for everyone btw.

And USA will probably see a release date as pack with the green ones :nerd: or maybe not just a thought

my order from laced.au shipped, paid $217 shipped, hopefully they make it to the states this week.
did u have to tell them to ship international? or it was done through checkout?? just wondering how that site works

Why would it be on the Jordan release calendar and then only come out in Europe/Asia?

Anybody know or heard anything about when RMK store is planning on shipping out the preorders?

^^ Just got jacked for that last size 9. Damn me for trying to convert the currency before buying.

Missed again lol damn the double up would've been nice and I need a 13 or 14 for my fam

Am I the only one who ordered from RmkStore on here? if not, has anyone gotten any shipping confirmation yet? I emailed them and they said that they would ship out by tomorrow. Still prayin all goes well and the order isn't cancelled...

Damn Champs email had "Gym Red AJ 1...Future" in the subject line...typo for the Red Jordan Futures. I got excited for nothing.

@Wings2315: kicks-crew which is  also based in Hong Kong has a ship date of July 3rd on their website, so I would expect it to ship after tomorrow or Thursday. I believe the RMKStore was a preorder as well, so it wouldn't ship right away.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom