Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

I ordered mine from RMK store and my brother got his from SNS both have qc issues but they are the same shoe, just my two cents....

I ordered mine from RMK store and my brother got his from SNS both have qc issues but they are the same shoe, just my two cents....

And the stitching from both shoes is white or black? Under the sole inserts.

Last edited:
For those worried about the non-european pairs these joints did release on Nikestore China. The Asian pairs might have a few slight differences (missing cardboard) but at least they were available in that region.

Last edited:
The white shoelaces also have this pattern.

LEGIT CHECK TIP: Theres possibly one other detail to check for legit pairs. It would be on you're lace tips fellas. Look closely and you'll see a line of triangles on both RED lace tips. NO triangles on white lace tips. shoes from KC

Tried to get clear photos

My white laces in the clear bag DO NOT HAVE TRIANGLES on the lace tips. 
If you go to official nike.com it shows red laces has triangles and white laces do not.  Can someone post a link of those official nike photos?

Last edited:
So RMK shoes may not be legit then???
If you go to official nike.com it shows red laces has triangles and white laces do not.  Can someone post a link of those official nike photos?

So RMK sneakers might not be legit then?

I took my white laces out of the bag to get a better look at the tips and they do not have triangles. Only the red ones do.

Don't worry about the suede being different between the left and right shoes or different sections of the upper.  My pairs suffer from the same thing, most notably on the toeboxes.

I also have a pair of blue suede Air Max 90 Essentials where the suede differs between the left and right shoes.

I wouldn't be too heavy on blaming Nike for this happening.  I've also seen it on my Sauconys and New Balances.

As for the white laces, mine don't have triangles.  I bought mine from kicks-crew btw.

Last edited:
Don't worry about the suede being different between the left and right shoes or different sections of the upper.  My pairs suffer from the same thing, most notably on the toeboxes.

I also have a pair of blue suede Air Max 90 Essentials where the suede differs between the left and right shoes.

I wouldn't be too heavy on blaming Nike for this happening.  I've also seen it on my Sauconys and New Balances.

As for the white laces, mine don't have triangles.  I bought mine from kicks-crew btw.

My main issue is the stitching under the shoe inserts. Mine is black, while other pairs have white stitching. Also, the insert itself doesn't have certain lines.

View media item 1082907
View media item 1082912

So RMK shoes may not be legit then???
So RMK sneakers might not be legit then?
I'm not the best guy to speak on that. The NT OG's are you're best bet for a legit opinion. I've never ordered from rmk. I'm just offering my legit shoe for comparison. 

@jfri23

A little strange that there is a bunch of thread taped down & the stitching is a black/dark blue as compared to the white real pairs. 

Last edited:

I'm not the best guy to speak on that. The NT OG's are you're best bet for a legit opinion. I've never ordered from rmk. I'm just offering my legit shoe for comparison. 

@jfri23

A little strange that there is a bunch of thread taped down & the stitching is a black/dark blue as compared to the white real pairs. 
I thought that as well. I'm not too sure what to think of it anymore. 

I know jb has used different color stitching before on older XI's. I think the stitching color would be consistent though. All my aj1 have white stitching. Can the AJ1 addicts testify?

Last edited:
@LAOKRATWR  Yea, those are one of the hottest mid colorways. I have a dunk low on that CW and love them. 

@ballerchild  I agree with you. the nike isnt sharp. I dont expect them any pair to be identical but The texture on the whole bottom is extremely different. The box/L pattern is a bit off looking .

@jfri23

Check this texture out KC pair.  See the difference?

@jfri23  RMK pair beleow. not my pair

Nike swoosh curve is dif. and stops short. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom