Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

Pair from Kicks-Crew just came in today. There were some differences between my Queenz pair and Kicks-Crew pair.

My Queenz pair came with the lacebag attached and with the ankle box inserts.

Kicks-Crew pair came with the lacebag tucked inside the shoe and without the ankle box inserts.

Also, the Queenz pair seems to be glossy in the sole, whereas the Kicks-Crew pair isn't as shiny.

Other than those differences, everything seems to look good.
The spacing on NIKE is off and NIKE isn't  aligned correctly on your kickscrew pair

Last edited:
I know jb has used different color stitching before on older XI's. I think the stitching color would be consistent though. All my aj1 have white stitching. Can the AJ1 addicts testify?

I pulled out some of my older 1s and they also have white stitching.

Those 2 pics are dead giveaways IMO that they're fake. The "Nike" on the bottom of the sole should have sharp edges on the letters, not the rounded edges.

And the sticker on the insole is the same sticker that was on a fake pair of Royals I was duped for last year.

I just noticed that. I looked at my other 1s and they all have sharp edges, except my 2013 black toes, which were purchased at a Nike outlet. But they're not as rounded.

@jfri23

Check this texture out KC pair.  See the difference?
 View media item 1083353

View media item 1083389

@jfri23
 RMK pair beleow. not my pair
View media item 1083372

It does stop short. I guess my pair is fake. Thanks for the help. I emailed RMK, so let's see what happens.

the swoosh on the bottom isn't a tell-tale sign of a fake

i've had retail pairs of Bred 1s that had one left "good" side with sharp edges and a long swoosh and the right shoe would have a rounded short swoosh

just my 2 pennies

^This. I have legit big box retail pairs that have different mold patterns that have been used on the bottom of the shoes. Can't just base them being different and assume they are fake. Jordan brand QC is all over the place.

but one thing that should be consistent is that the sole should have those triangle patterns everywhere and not the pebble-like texture you see on the pair shown above

those could very well be fake

Last edited:
I pulled out some of my older 1s and they also have white stitching.
I just noticed that. I looked at my other 1s and they all have sharp edges, except my 2013 black toes, which were purchased at a Nike outlet. But they're not as rounded.

@jfri23

Check this texture out KC pair.  See the difference?

@jfri23
 RMK pair beleow. not my pair

It does stop short. I guess my pair is fake. Thanks for the help. I emailed RMK, so let's see what happens.
just do a legit check on here and see what they say.

I'm going to do that. I figured people who have this shoe would check this thread and put in their two cents.

I'm going to do that. I figured people who have this shoe would check this thread and put in their two cents.

I understand that but some people are not gonna want to believe that there sneakers are grey market or fakes

I understand that but some people are not gonna want to believe that there sneakers are grey market or fakes

I dont know why they wouldn't. I'd be more concerned if anything. I'm at the point where someone has to convince me they're real. I took a gamble and not I have to deal with it. Lesson learned.

I dont know why they wouldn't. I'd be more concerned if anything. I'm at the point where someone has to convince me they're real. I took a gamble and not I have to deal with it. Lesson learned.
I just checked my pair of Royals from Jimmy Jazzy.  Same as others have said, the Nike Air swooshes on the outsoles are different from another.  The right pair matches the "correct" ones, while the left pair matches your "incorrect" short swoosh pair.  It's not the same colorway, but at least they're still a pair of 1's.

The stitching is something I also wouldn't worry too much about.  I'm pretty sure they just use whatever's available to them.

RMK has gotten mixed reviews, but so have other legit sites.  I've personally never purchased from them.  I'm the kinda dude who has a specific set of legit sellers who are the only ones I buy from, and I don't purchase from anyone just cuz it's on some legit list.

With all this information, decide for yourself whether your pair's legit or not.

Last edited:
Yea, not every mold is the same. i have slight differences in my pairs but everything is really sharp. 

My pair from Austria, purchased at a Footlocker, did not come with inserts. An those RMK's do look off.

PS. These are top 3 NA AJ1s, they are so fire!

I have 4 pairs of legit bred 1 an only my size 10.5 has one nike sign with it perfect an other shoe is short like that with pebble bottom they are 100% legit an the only other pair of "1st I have like that are black toes in size 10.5 an they 2 have one perfect nike sign an one short with pebbled bottom so that is not a sign of fakes if both shoes had that I'd b worried an the string under the insole is what I'd b worried about are both nike signs short?

Everything checks out on my pair from rmk, but it will be the last time I order from them, too much uncertainty floating around the shoes they sell.

I have 4 pairs of legit bred 1 an only my size 10.5 has one nike sign with it perfect an other shoe is short like that with pebble bottom they are 100% legit an the only other pair of "1st I have like that are black toes in size 10.5 an they 2 have one perfect nike sign an one short with pebbled bottom so that is not a sign of fakes if both shoes had that I'd b worried an the string under the insole is what I'd b worried about are both nike signs short?

I took pictures of the bottom of my RMK pair. One shwoosh is longer than the other. Also, the NIKE on one shoe is rounded on the edges, while the other is more square.

View media item 1086447
View media item 1086448
View media item 1086450

Everything checks out on my pair from rmk, but it will be the last time I order from them, too much uncertainty floating around the shoes they sell.

Your pair for RMK has white stitching?

Back
Top Bottom