Jordan 1 'Pinnacle' Pack ASG 2015

A friend of mine told me he bought (prepaid) for 3 pairs from Bow and Arrows in Berkeley Ca. He also told me he had to spend $400 on the pinnacle clothing. so a whopping $2400.00.

Did they have a fsr? I'll take my butt up there if I can get a guaranteed pair. Lol

Unless he can flip the clothes for what he paid, then he's winning.

Walked into Mercer at 12 pm and walked out 30 seconds later with a raffle ... Why did nobody go get one? Mercer could have easily done both Chi 1's and Pinnacles in one raffle.

I wonder what scared folks away .... The price tag, the heat, what?
I really hope u win so that I can have somewhat faith in 21 mercer raffles

Everybody should be able to secure a pair at the 21 Mercer raffle. Was practically nobody there signing up for the pinnacles. And I'm pretty sure they got a decent amount of pairs being Mercer and all. Now tomorrow for the Chi raffle, that's a different story. All the teeny boppers will be out in full force.

I don't know whos looking for a pair or not, but a dude on IG has them up on his ATC for $100.  If you want his info DM me, Im still not sure about the rules on NT and if I can say it or not

Everybody should be able to secure a pair at the 21 Mercer raffle. Was practically nobody there signing up for the pinnacles. And I'm pretty sure they got a decent amount of pairs being Mercer and all. Now tomorrow for the Chi raffle, that's a different story. All the teeny boppers will be out in full force.
We'll find out Friday lol

A friend of mine told me he bought (prepaid) for 3 pairs from Bow and Arrows in Berkeley Ca. He also told me he had to spend $400 on the pinnacle clothing. so a whopping $2400.00.

How he do this? They are supposedly giving out raffle tickets today....shady if they are selling pairs outside of the raffle. To be honest I've never had any luck with any of their raffles so maybe that's what's up.

400x3=1200
Plus 400 on the clothing is 1600 total, where'd you get 2400 from?
in order to get a pair you have to buy $400.00 worth of clothing. so basically $800.00 for each pair w/ Clothing.

Back
Top Bottom