Jordan 1 'Pinnacle' Pack ASG 2015

Y'all got restocks and imhere dreaming of blacks pins to even just see in person. Welp

So i'm offing my small lebron collection since i just can't keep up with all the releases plus rarely get to wear em, and I traded NDS South Beach 8's for DS black pinnacles yesterday.  I usually HATE posts asking peoples thoughts on what to purchase or trade suggestions/value, but am I nuts? On my drive home after the trade, I thought, "did this kid walk away laughing to the bank?"

I was going to get rid of the SOuth Beach's eventually (and i'm getting rid of the rest in the next week or two), but i feel like i let go of a small child lol. I dont usually sell or trade any of my sneakers (collection is around 350+) so this feeling is just odd...

Anyway, excuse my random venting, I just had to get it out of my system. 

Northriverside.. FYI.. They don't do phone orders.

Oh ok thanks! Just wondering if it was Flight 23 Las Vegas cause then I would have made a trip down to the strip. I tried calling them just to see and their phone is staying busy. I hate to drive across town for nothing.

Nice restock at Flight 23
D@mn that sucks I'm NO where near that store!!!!!....been searching and looking for the black pair forever for retail or a reasonable price!!...
frown.gif

For all my mandingos with size 14 feet...they had 1 pair of Black pinnacles left at the new Nike Grove Store in L.A when I left last night.

Wait so they been drop? I thought it was the 26th too, I lowkey want them now and not trying to pay more than retail smh

Back
Top Bottom