Jordan 1 'Pinnacle' Pack ASG 2015

STOP BREAKING THE RULES.

GETTING REAL TIRED OF IT ON THE SITE ESPECIALLY FROM YOU MEMBERS I KNOW THAT KNOW BETTER!!!!!

If your comment was deleted then you already know!

Last edited:
FWIW These were sitting at sneakercon for $1000obo in black.....

Looks like they did release, my boy got a pair, lady told me no on wednesday, learned a lesson sorry for the false info

Vegas was a madhouse, tons of pushing and shoving and someone got a pair for free 99 right off the store counter and slipped away. 

Only on fight weekend..

Got the heck outta there once they cut off the line and started sending people home. I don't think the blacks are going to see wider release. Between the two stores that got em, I'd say theres a possibility that about 400 more pairs are floating out there somewhere. Which would bring the total to about 1000 minus stolen/ early pairs. That number would be around the guestimates for the patent leather 1s. I don't think these are more available than those given the price point and materials.

Wanted these, but as expected I'm not paying 1.4k to a reseller for.
damn.. that price.. but considering the fact fragment 1s and justdonx J1s are like ~1k, I think pinnacle deserves higher price and 1.4k is reasonable price for now..

FWIW These were sitting at sneakercon for $1000obo in black.....

Dang really? That's nuts

Just sold both my size 8s for $1200 in less than 10 minutes at the shop

Hopefully they do get a wider release though

At $400 a pop, JB would be dumb for not taking advantage

Vegas drop today was chaos smh

Def worth the extra cash though

Congrats to those who were able to scoop up a pair

Seen pairs for $950 and "reasonable offers" on twitter....:rofl:

Been looking for a 10.5 R 11 if anyone sees one for a good price pm me. If this is against rules please delete

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom