Jordan 1 Retro OG Pinnacle “Vachetta Tan"

My on feet pic. Kind of glad these were slept on, so I didn't have to rush out to grab them.
so nice!

may I ask, do they run exactly the same as all the other Jordan 1s? I ordered through Kith but opted for a 1/2 size down from normal.  Your thoughts?

Last edited:

so nice!

may I ask, do they run exactly the same as all the other Jordan 1s? I ordered through Kith but opted for a 1/2 size down from normal.  Your thoughts?
I got my tts and they fit perfect (have wide feet). If you have narrow feet, a half size down might work pretty well. If you have 2015 chicagos, sbb or dsm 1's, I'd suggest getting the same size.

These are the best Pinnacles, IMO.

And yes, JB is asking resell for retail.

Soon, all the desired Jays will be around this price to cut off most resellers.

Bait Me in Seattle has my size and i attempted to make a phone order but for whatever reason they could not process my card. I'll call House of hoops and see if they have pairs left.

I am in germany guys HoH has the pinnacles over here but I dont know if they have these at HoH across the pond

man this never happens, last night around 10pm i emailed kith for my size, they called me this morning and i got them for retail. I mean retail isn't cheap but I'm excited. great fall shoe

View media item 1729263
Obsessed. Can't wait to rock these on the right occasion.

How much is the Stan Smith with Horween leather going to retail for in the States? Hopefully nowhere near the NB ones ...

In europe they will be 140€ for the low and 150€ for the mid version. So probably around this price in USD. I cant decide between which one to cop the low or the midversion...

In europe they will be 140€ for the low and 150€ for the mid version. So probably around this price in USD. I cant decide between which one to cop the low or the midversion...
Thanks! That's super helpful and good to know.

They drop very soon according to adidas Originals iG (Oct 9th).

I'd probably go for the lows first but mids are pretty sweet.

Yes they are both pretty sweet and if the leather is near the same quality as the vachetta pinnacles then this is a real bargain price for the adidas

Just received mine from Footlocker … was thinking about selling them, if they wouldn´t cnonvince me 100%... Wow, they are just stunning, **** the money, i´ll keep and rock them. Got a bunch of Jordan 1s and left the other Pinnacles aside, as i just didn´t feel the gold-reptile-look at all. But these … WOW, i´d go so far to call them one of the TOP 5 ever.

Some minor scratches though that shouldn´t have gotten through the quality check.

Overall very satisfied and i am glad that i went straight to footlocker.eu instead of nike.eu, since they messed the release up again and nobody was able to cook after 30 minutes queuing.

Just received mine from Footlocker … was thinking about selling them, if they wouldn´t cnonvince me 100%... Wow, they are just stunning, **** the money, i´ll keep and rock them. Got a bunch of Jordan 1s and left the other Pinnacles aside, as i just didn´t feel the gold-reptile-look at all. But these … WOW, i´d go so far to call them one of the TOP 5 ever.
Some minor scratches though that shouldn´t have gotten through the quality check.

Overall very satisfied and i am glad that i went straight to footlocker.eu instead of nike.eu, since they messed the release up again and nobody was able to cook after 30 minutes queuing.

View media item 1729351

I don't think these are flippable, at least not now. My pair also has some marks, but I guess that's the nature of the vachetta leather. We can just pretend they got a head start on character building haha.

Picked mine up from Blends yesterday. Took some work tracking down a size 11.5. Glad theyre just sitting on shelves at the moment. Havent tried them on yet but they do look a little bigger than my other 1's.

Back
Top Bottom