Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Weather says rain to stop at 7

Not really worried I've got tickets to 81 more games I'll get a shot to wear them at some point can't cancel them all
Yeah man...hope they ad***** in the playoffs this year

*****, v a n c e, is censored on here? First ****, h a u s, now this? Wtf :lol:

Last edited:
$400 
roll.gif

$400? These are dying on eBay

I think people thought these would be at Tiff levels
Tiffs have lowered as well. Nike is drowning consumers in product right now. Once the rest of the Jordan set releases, $400 won't seem so far fetched. 

Lowest price i've seen locally was $225 today.  Few days ago they were sitting around $300.

It's good bruh this team has overproduced the last few years and even though I have season tix I don't live and die baseball

All of these opening day posts make me wish I lived in a city that had a MLB team. All I have to look forward to all summer is Minor League ball, unless I get to take a trip and it happens to coincide with a home game.

Last edited:
All of these opening day posts make me wish I lived in a city that had a MLB team. All I have to look forward to all summer is Minor League ball, unless I get to take a trip and it happens to coincide with a home game.

I'll be at Turner field a few days before heading your way for the 4th of July head a bit east and watch the Mets get killed in atl prior to essence festival

Back
Top Bottom