Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I can't skate so I'd have to forget skating these. But adversely, Anybody thinking about playing basketball in these?

Yup, I'll take these to the park. Won't play indoor, don't want to leave a trail of white specks on the hardwood.

Honestly, I can't wait to beat these up. It's going to be refreshing.

im sensing a nice sunday afternoon just me, these shoes and the process of ever so slightly sandpapering the shoes to give the thrashed look, if they ever come completely clean cool if not, they look amazing with the half og half thrashed look either way its still getting copped. 

Yeah I'm going to have to get the white pair. Just a dope look and concept. I wonder how long just regular wear (as in non-skating) it will take to reveal the base?

I can't skate so I'd have to forget skating these. But adversely, Anybody thinking about playing basketball in these?

Yup, I'll take these to the park. Won't play indoor, don't want to leave a trail of white specks on the hardwood.

Honestly, I can't wait to beat these up. It's going to be refreshing.

sounds like a good idea... run a few outdoor 21's or full courts & see how they look after

I'm glad that these aren't  a big hype in the Netherlands.
happy.gif

I hope this is just  as easy to pick up as the 1st one that came out.

No camping, no lines, no bs , you just walk in the store and purchase  it.

The other day I still saw some Bred Xi's  and taxi 12's still sitting at footlooker 

Last edited:
I already know that it wont be more then 2 stores in Australia getting these and none at all near me. So i need that luck from somewhere, or lube

happy.gif

The other day I still saw some Bred Xi's  and taxi 12's still sitting at footlooker 
if only it was like that in the states lol

I already know that it wont be more then 2 stores in Australia getting these and none at all near me. So i need that luck from somewhere, or lube
kickz101 and footlocker probably..as far as i know from the little experience i have, jordans are not very popular there..

happy.gif

...So if you wanted to send those Bred xi's to me, that'd be great. Thanks 
happy.gif

If I walked into FL and saw some breds sitting for retail, I'd start looking for a hidden camera  

if only it was like that in the states lol
:wink: went to my local skate shop 10 mins before opening and was 6th in line for the green goblin sb jordans > easy cop here in germany. they even had pairs from a restock left when I copped my tiffs (that was hustle though). So the hype is not that crazy in Germany as well

Last edited:

:wink: went to my local skate shop 10 mins before opening and was 6th in line for the green goblin sb jordans > easy cop here in germany. they even had pairs from a restock left when I copped my tiffs (that was hustle though). So the hype is not that crazy in Germany as well
wanna be a connect for a guy in the states haha 

wanna be a connect for a guy in the states haha 
will be in New Orleans from end of july but unfortunately I think I will be on vacation when the new Jordan SB´s release. And price for the Jordans here was 140€ for me what equals almost 200$...

will be in New Orleans from end of july but unfortunately I think I will be on vacation when the new Jordan SB´s release. And price for the Jordans here was 140€ for me what equals almost 200$...
whew that american dollar as weak as ever 

I haven't stepped foot in the Jordan Brand forum in over a year, but these two set of SB's are a must need for me.

Unforunately, I have a tough time copping new kicks. I'm hoping I can secure me a pair of each.

haha thats why I think America will be sneaker paradise for me but maybe will be way too difficult to get hyped releases
wanna trade? id gladly pay the sticker price to know i can for sure get a pair without going through madness, chaos, revelations, raffles, rsvps etc

people are catching on in this thread...let me put it to ya like this, the only release I have purchased in America this year has been preme foams. The rest have all been in europe. Gotten pretty much all the "hyped" stuff this year between release dates and restocks. If you don't mind paying, EU is the way

Back
Top Bottom