Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I only know of two one actually made it to phone orders for the first release but I'll let you look around for that gem in dfw

Nowhere in my immediate area are getting these, the closet place is probably a state away at one of the places in north Dallas . Will try my luck online which probably means the aftermarket for me if I truly want these . I have Banneds , 2 pair of 2013 black & reds and black & red AJKO's & 1 pair of royals so I'll probably pass if resell is crazy.

Not going to even front never skateboarded in my life but these are dope. Hope everyone who's able to get them wears them .

That's what I'm figuring too
tiffs all over again bro. only difference is the old jb heads will prolly be willing to pay the crazy prices right off of the bat. I deff don't see these depreciating in aftermarket value like the Stecyks. I'll actually prolly end up grabbing a pair of stecyks next week actually lol.

So I did this.....

Not pink btw, didn't get all the white off in fear of fading the red. Picture isn't very good also

OOTD with the black pair 
smokin.gif

We're talking about homework. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about homework, not NDC, not NDC, not NDC, but we're talking about homework. Not the NDC that I go out there and die for and solve captchas every release like it's my last but we're talking about homework man

Back
Top Bottom