Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Wow thread been here all week... Pairs sell out on NDC and some absolutely clueless grail chasers pop up like they been asleep for 2 months
If you've got nothing useful to say, keep it to yourself. Came to NT for help, not for someone to roast me cause I was "asleep". I put in my work in multiple ways. Didn't get my pairs. So I'm looking for an assist on a website MADE for fellow sneaker lovers to give assists. Sorry I wasn't up to your posting standards, all mighty internet soldier.

I know i'm not the only one who immediately scrambles for absolutely no reason when the capatcha is on the screen, I swear every time it says something about stained glass I got nuts

Just curious, anyone that paid for a ATC service get theirs?
mine did

paid $50 and it was supposed to try to add both pairs, only added the black

can't complain though

although like i said there ain't gonna be a pizza party until i have them in hand

it says preparing to ship but i haven't gotten an email yet

it's been Fun . . . .

tongue.gif
Posted this ****  like 3 times already. get over yourself

Still waiting in line for the blacks...i think this is the longest ive waited in line. 51 minutes and running
Edit: i know theyre sold out no need to inform me. I got the tweet too.

Last edited:
I had some success at Starbucks :smile:
Both my ATC orders failed but was able to cart a white pair on my phone manually. This certainly isn't a salt rubbing, just updating the question about success. I hope all the guys who wanted to wear were able to get what they wanted.

Really wanted to cop the black pair but had to settle for the white but better than nothing tho I guess

Anyone else still waiting for order conf email from nike? 

Have order number and everything...however...no order conf email.  This is a first.

Pulled the trig at 300 shipped. Salty but I feel like it will get worse.

Still mad about about not pulling the trigger at $400 for the black/gold 1s when it first came out.

Back
Top Bottom