Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I might use my cat as trade bait
What kind of cat and how old is it? 

roll.gif

Wow thread been here all week... Pairs sell out on NDC and some absolutely clueless grail chasers pop up like they been asleep for 2 months
If you've got nothing useful to say, keep it to yourself. Came to NT for help, not for someone to roast me cause I was "asleep". I put in my work in multiple ways. Didn't get my pairs. So I'm looking for an assist on a website MADE for fellow sneaker lovers to give assists. Sorry I wasn't up to your posting standards, all mighty internet soldier.

If IIIIII don't have anything useful to say? Take your beggin self back to facebook. I've given sites, links, and stores all in this thread the last week and directly bought retail pairs for 3 members in this thread so they didn't strike out... Like I always do for NTers. What the hell have you done for NT lately? Absolutely nothing but waste space and cry and whine and try to tell a fake sob story. Shut the hell up little kid.

Last edited:

Trust me I know never to give up on NDC until you get the OOS message 
laugh.gif
. I copped the Tiff Hi's at around 9:50am that day its just that there's less pairs of these than the Tiffs but I completely understand where your coming from.
i also checked out around 10am

but tiffs were a completely different animal

NDC crashed and most people couldn't get it to load

that is the only reason it was like that

if the server handles the traffic like it is supposed to there is no way you are checking out on a hyped release that late

revert can't deliver black pair i ordered...talking about website experienced problems. Now it's off to ebay :smh:

it's been a few months since i ordered off NDC

so i can't remember if it is normal to not get email order confirmation for awhile

or if i should be worried

order conf. is there with "preparing to ship" on my account so at least there's that

Back
Top Bottom