Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Still debating on holding onto these 8.5, that's the thing. It's like I'll cop, but I can see myself taking some nice flicks with my 7d after the paint wears off

Copped both on Nike EU. Hopefully these 6s next week prove as easy.
Looking forward to see some amazing shots from you on Sole Collector WDYWT posts 
roll.gif

Looking forward to see some amazing shots from you on Sole Collector WDYWT posts :rofl:

Haha you most def will, im also going to do High Quality comparison pics to the Banned 1s , since ive heard rumors swirling that these are very close to the same leather quality.

Ehh looking like a lot of people didn't get lucky down here. Craigslist is not flooded with these after the 2 hour mark, like the first jordan sb1.

do you use tweet deck?  if not i would start, its a real time twitter app.
will check it out

how often does it refresh?

does it ever time out?

I had success with the blacks (and the past 5 or so releases) just hitting alt+R using chrome on nikestore twitter page and clicking the link 

Last edited:
Just paid the $300 on eBay for the black pair. I hope dude comes through. Might place another order just in case.

I talked to a NDC rep, she basically said that they wont hold anything in cart for five minutes anymore, got a 15% discount code though. Started to tell her to go shove it :rolleyes

Just got word of a shop that's doing phone orders. They're selling for $275. Surely that'll probably be the cheapest. I'll post the total price after I get a call back from the owner.

She lied to you

Yeah she did. Thats the first time ive ever gotten cart jacked trying to check out in under five minutes. The server kept crashing too.

I just sold my 88 Cement IIIs and am trying to sell my Tiffanys. I should hopefully have a pair of these by the end of the weekend

I don't even blame shops for selling for $275; you'll have a lot of resellers walking away
Exactly. I couldn't even get mad when dude told me the price. It is what it is. Plus, that'll probably be the cheapest I can get them in my area at this point. 

Exactly. I couldn't even get mad when dude told me the price. It is what it is. Plus, that'll probably be the cheapest I can get them in my area at this point. 

I'd gladly pay $275 to support a local shop if it meant I get my pair and resellers walk

Just got word of a shop that's doing phone orders. They're selling for $275. Surely that'll probably be the cheapest. I'll post the total price after I get a call back from the owner.

for the twitter/ebay prices im seeing now...i'd pull the trigger on 275 + ship

Back
Top Bottom