Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

as I said a while ago here comes the "must cop" posts lol. they were trash to a lot of people before the #s came out. but to each his own, I hope everyone who actually wants them gets them tomorrow.

Everyone has an inner hype beast, but no one will own up to it until Kanye's the first to admit it.
It's the truth. Everyone does lol, I've admitted it many times! The inner hypebeast in me wanted to jump on a pair of Tiff hi's bc everyone and they're mama wanted them but I never liked the colorway.

With that said, I think these Jordan x Nike SB's look slick but I'm passing.

Last edited:
as I said a while ago here comes the "must cop" posts lol. they were trash to a lot of people before the #s came out. but to each his own, I hope everyone who actually wants them gets them tomorrow.
The same happened with the SOMP dunks. Dudes were claiming them as a "plain and basic shoe" but once the bigger shops claimed to have only gotten a limited quantity everybody wanted them lol.

Lol is nike getting their bags from the GM factory now? I know your shoes are real i just think its funny that they use that bag.

this dude icy sole posted that sub skateshop link right after the dude in here did. 
laugh.gif

stop posting links in here 

Back
Top Bottom