Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Fyi im a 13 but 12s fit real good and snug. So before you trade or swap, give it a shot. Just saying.

For the size 13 NYC people, there's a dude selling white pair for $260 on craigslist. That's a great price. Jump on it before I decide to

exactly what I'm worried about: damaging whats underneath

same with sanding
You mean the lighter more orangish red that most certainly doesn't even look like a Bred 1 when they are together?

Or the fact that one shoe will have white stitching making it look horrible!
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 1013990Now on my hunt for the black pair
Quality is on point can't lie glad I did it 280
Dude was pretty cool and he still had a sz10 in the black left he's on the bay so maybe you can talk him down keep in mind I was 10 min away from him

Now on my hunt for the black pair
Quality is on point can't lie glad I did it 280
Dude was pretty cool and he still had a sz10 in the black left he's on the bay so maybe you can talk him down keep in mind I was 10 min away from him
PM me Bay name please. Thanks

Fyi im a 13 but 12s fit real good and snug. So before you trade or swap, give it a shot. Just saying.
funny thing is my boy said that these run small. guess everyones feet are different :lol:

Last edited:
funny thing is my boy said that these run small. guess everyones feet are different
laugh.gif
I agree. I wear a 13 in EVERYTHING NIKE! Except AJ 1s. Have to size up .5. Which is to hard to get so I grab the 14 and it fits fine.

funny thing is my boy said that these run small. guess everyones feet are different
laugh.gif
I can say that my pair is nearly tts. I'm a 10.5 and my 11's are just a TINY bit too big to wear comfortably. There's no way I could size down to a 10 though.

Back
Top Bottom