Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Info on the lace locks?

I've been messing around with a few designs. I wanted to etch the ripper on my white pair, but didnt have the balls to try as they're my only pair so figured I'd mess with some lace locks. That image is photoshopped but my friend is engraving some for me. Also trying a lace lock design like the ones on some of the lebron 11's...animal chin style. Haha.

I've been messing around with a few designs. I wanted to etch the ripper on my white pair, but didnt have the balls to try as they're my only pair so figured I'd mess with some lace locks. That image is photoshopped but my friend is engraving some for me. Also trying a lace lock design like the ones on some of the lebron 11's...animal chin style. Haha.

Let me know if you make some, I would buy a pair.

id buy a set of Ripper lace locks too... looks dope.
smokin.gif

its probably from putting them on. that happens with dunk highs its normal

They haven't been tired on yet. I bought them on RD and was going to wear them yesterday but I noticed the creasing before I put them on. It's really faint but I was just curious if others had this problem. Maybe the employees tired them on! :smh:

Was gonna say congrats on scoring on ebay till I saw it's your 4th pair. Lol jk fam
#just jealous

I was only able to get one pair from a shop so I'm just jumping on deals at this point

All I wear are 1's and dunks so if something drops I really want I hoard them

They haven't been tired on yet. I bought them on RD and was going to wear them yesterday but I noticed the creasing before I put them on. It's really faint but I was just curious if others had this problem. Maybe the employees tired them on!
mean.gif
thats been known to happen. it wouldnt surprise me

Well... I talked a lot of **** about not liking these and how ridiculous they would look on feet but I had a change of heart. We to a sneaker show last weekend and a guy had a DS SZ12 in black. Swapped them for a pair of worn bred 1s I had. That leather is nasty on these and they actually don't look bad. Now I just need to find a sz13 to swap. :lol:

damn you fam
Currently, there are 1584 Active Users (732 Members and 852 Guests)
f$%^&*(

"OMG damn you breh for posting a link where some people might able to finally cop their first pair breh"

F me, I guess. I was able to cop a pair from a link that someone else posted a while back. It's wrong for me to return that favor because there are kids lurking? Please be serious.

The thing I hate about 1s and my feet. Go TTS and they are perfect length wise but tight as hell width wise, even with a re-lace. Go .5 size up and they are good width wise but fit long as hell in the toe box and crease like crazy as well as look like clown shoes. Can't win either way smh
View media item 1035766

Last edited:
Would absolutely buy a set if you have them available. PM if you do.

I was only able to get one pair from a shop so I'm just jumping on deals at this point

All I wear are 1's and dunks so if something drops I really want I hoard them
Not bad. I hear ya. You plan on trading for blacks or just straight copping?

Back
Top Bottom