Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

So I bought a pair about a week ago that never arrived. The seller insists he shipped, has 300+ feedback with 100 rating. Tracking still says "electronic shipping received" and no other movement.

I assume I am getting scammed so I am going to file a dispute Monday but I just purchased another pair.

Question is, if in a perfect world and I get both pair do I keep the other pair or just sell it off to recoup funds? Both are DS white.

if you think about it the nike sb 1 bred and royal must have had extra pairs left over. Only thing they did was paint the sb's and dpit the royals and breds into two pack so more should be coming.

So I bought a pair about a week ago that never arrived. The seller insists he shipped, has 300+ feedback with 100 rating. Tracking still says "electronic shipping received" and no other movement.

I assume I am getting scammed so I am going to file a dispute Monday but I just purchased another pair.

Question is, if in a perfect world and I get both pair do I keep the other pair or just sell it off to recoup funds? Both are DS white.
You try calling USPS?

Black. Hes contacting the other buyer and gonna tell him to ship. As soon as he does and povides tracking then i can ship. If anything screwy happens we can file w paypal or the seller can refund. He seems easy going. I just dont feel like shipping to spain and doing all the customs paperwork

if it goes screwy, ship them to me instead of spain :tongue:

My Jordan I SB collection.

View media item 1038479
Nice. I see you doubled on the dung beetle 1s too
laugh.gif
. Repped for the pic

Yes I have. They just indicated nothing was showing up and that electronic shipping info received doesn't mean any package is actually en route

That sucks that you're still dealing with this. Is the eBay feedback for seller or buyer? I've seen LOTS of sellers pop up recently that bought a bunch of stuff and sold tons of computer hardware and electronics, but never any shoes. All of a sudden they have sets of these kicks with stock pictures ...

Either way, the seller owes you a refund or the pair of shoes you paid for. He obviously did not ship them. In the future, I would insist on signature required. That insures both the seller and buyer from bogus claims. Hope you get this resolved soon!

That sucks that you're still dealing with this. Is the eBay feedback for seller or buyer? I've seen LOTS of sellers pop up recently that bought a bunch of stuff and sold tons of computer hardware and electronics, but never any shoes. All of a sudden they have sets of these kicks with stock pictures ...

Either way, the seller owes you a refund or the pair of shoes you paid for. He obviously did not ship them. In the future, I would insist on signature required. That insures both the seller and buyer from bogus claims. Hope you get this resolved soon!
The vast majority of his feedback is as a seller. Shoes aren't his only item but there were definitely enough mixed in to give me confidence. He communicated very well but something just didnt turn out right.

The vast majority of his feedback is as a seller. Shoes aren't his only item but there were definitely enough mixed in to give me confidence. He communicated very well but something just didnt turn out right.
I've had this happen to me before, but usually the shoes would arrive in about a weeks time.  If it's been over a week just contact the seller and tell him there has been no movement on the tracking #

and you are going to file a claim with ebay or paypal if he can't provide  proof of shipment.  If he gets defensive about it that is an indicator that something is wrong.  Sorry you didn't get your shoes, I know that feeling of having your money tied up.

I've had this happen to me before, but usually the shoes would arrive in about a weeks time.  If it's been over a week just contact the seller and tell him there has been no movement on the tracking #

and you are going to file a claim with ebay or paypal if he can't provide  proof of shipment.  If he gets defensive about it that is an indicator that something is wrong.  Sorry you didn't get your shoes, I know that feeling of having your money tied up.
Thanks. Yeah, the main thing is just having cash tied up-which I hate. I have talked to the seller and he has been responsive but nothing has really came of it. He just has indicated he did indeed ship the shoes and to hold off on filing a claim. Honestly, what I think the most likely scenario is that he did not have the shoes in his possession. I told him that he has until Monday to get one of the following;some sort of verification from USPS that the shoes shipped, the shoes get delivered, I see movement online, he gives me a refund, or I file a dispute.

I think I am being reasonable with my "demands". Especially after over a week with no sign of movement.

Last edited:
Man seeing everyone post up pics of their white pair makes me want mine at my door already. Gotta wait till Thursday. Planning on throwing white laces on first, then prolly black laces when skated.

Thanks. Yeah, the main thing is just having cash tied up-which I hate. I have talked to the seller and he has been responsive but nothing has really came of it. He just has indicated he did indeed ship the shoes and to hold off on filing a claim. Honestly, what I think the most likely scenario is that he did not have the shoes in his possession. I told him that he has until Monday to get one of the following;some sort of verification from USPS that the shoes shipped, the shoes get delivered, I see movement online, he gives me a refund, or I file a dispute.

I think I am being reasonable with my "demands". Especially after over a week with no sign of movement.

If the seller paid for shipping online and just dropped the package off at a USPS then there's a chance that USPS is the one that is delaying it. I've had a few packages dropped off and show no tracking until the day of delivery. Some rare occasions where tracking didnt update for weeks. For packages that I ship that are really expensive I make sure to hand the prepaid package to a cashier and get a receipt as proof of drop off.

If the seller paid for shipping online and just dropped the package off at a USPS then there's a chance that USPS is the one that is delaying it. I've had a few packages dropped off and show no tracking until the day of delivery. Some rare occasions where tracking didnt update for weeks. For packages that I ship that are really expensive I make sure to hand the prepaid package to a cashier and get a receipt as proof of drop off.
In the listing there was a USPS box sitting behind the shoes. He told me he sent the shoes with his postal worker the same day. Now, you could be right and he could have shipped them but I am not necessarily 100% positive that is the scenario. I understand that some things get delayed and stuck in traffic but I can't have $250+ hanging in the interwebs.

I am just going to start up the dispute process since it takes a week minimum to get your money back. If the shoes arrive I'll drop the dispute. If I get my money back and the shoes somehow arrive I'll pay the dude.

These will be way to short for 1's probably have to leave the top two lace holes out
that sucks

can anyone who has got the white SB laces from fully laced and put them on the LMs comment on how they lace, and/or post  a pic?  

that sucks

can anyone who has got the white SB laces from fully laced and put them on the LMs comment on how they lace, and/or post  a pic? 

those are WAAAY too short, you need at least a 60 if youre a 10 and above, in the 55 range if you're 8-10. Ive gotten 60" from fully laced before and on my 13s theyre still too short since those come with like 72". you can make it work leaving the top two undone but the 48 is way too short i would think.

Trying to find some flat whites laces now too, I'm thinking 60" because I leave the top 2 undone. Anyone with flat white laces have any info or leads?

Thanks

those are WAAAY too short, you need at least a 60 if youre a 10 and above, in the 55 range if you're 8-10. Ive gotten 60" from fully laced before and on my 13s theyre still too short since those come with like 72". you can make it work leaving the top two undone but the 48 is way too short i would think.
i guess they must be OOS on the 54" and 60"

hopefully they restock soon

Has anyone with the barbershop dunks tried swapping the laces into the the LMs? Seems like it may be too much but I need a good visual. Also, anyone know if this release counted as 2 of the 3 or are we going to see 1 more?

Has anyone with the barbershop dunks tried swapping the laces into the the LMs? Seems like it may be too much but I need a good visual. Also, anyone know if this release counted as 2 of the 3 or are we going to see 1 more?
I was wondering the same thing, but we didn't get a tease in the last video of another shoe.  Also, they didn't mention collaborating with anyone else in the project description.  A week or two after the first release the video dropped for the second release, keeping with that, we should have seen a teaser video by now.

I am hoping for one more though.

HesKicks has both shoes (barbershops and white LM) give him a tweet and see if he will post up pics on his Instagram.

Back
Top Bottom