Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

This argument makes no sense because you can really get a better shoe for less than $100 so start buying those

Sorry trying to catch up with this thread I've been on the east coast for three weeks
Not my post, but it's not about quality or "better" shoes. It's about drawing the line for aesthetic value. Intrinsically, the shoes are not worth much and are meant to depreciate with time. It's up to you to figure out how much you're willing to spend for a certain look, which means less purchasing power for other items.

no ...no you dont...you are being greedy. im looking for the sz 12 blk to complete my 1st & only set that im wearing

Nah not being greedy I rarely double up on anything but if I find a shoe I like I want to be able to break out a fresh pair a few years down the road I wear my white pair daily and I've even hooped in them my black pair I wear here and there as well so with 3 sets I'll be good

doubling isnt that bad but tripling IS without question... you have a set to bust out later why you need a set behind the set

dont mind me im just being salty

Last edited:
Lmao that gif got me rollin!
Anyway I highly doubt they will fake these. Quality of the leather is up there. They didn't fake banned 1s and that's just good leather. What are the chances of faking good leather with a layer paint that fades with a lot of wear and tear or chemicals?

Lol
doubling isnt that bad but tripling IS without question... you have a set to bust out later why you need a set behind the set

Lol all good man I just really like the shoe so all 3 sets will be worn none will be resold.... Gotta put in that leg work their are plenty of pairs to be had

Lol
Lol all good man I just really like the shoe so all 3 sets will be worn none will be resold.... Gotta put in that leg work their are plenty of pairs to be had
as long they aint size 10.5...u good!

If it IS!!!??? 

Lol

you just need to pm me ..your gonna forget that 3rd set

They are indeed n STILL hunting for a 10.5 BLACK(have White)...."Ill find u, OH YES I WILL!" 

Last edited:
Went to Sneakergreet New england hunting for the black pair.. no luck BUT i did cop the Wood grain all red dunks that were a Japan Release only and very happy with the cop.

Back
Top Bottom