Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

IMO, TTS is fine but I MIGHT have been better at .5 up. Because of the thicker ankle padding and insole, my pinky toe gets kinda irritated at the toebox. Haven't tried .5 up though so hard for me to really say.

Yeah, it's funny, even at .5 up my pinky toe on my left foot is getting irritated, even though they still feel slightly bigger than usual. Maybe they're too big and rubbing. I dunno, I'm probably over thinking it. I've had 9.5 in Jordan 1 lows that are tiny though. I thought these would fit much smaller given they are 1's, and SB's with the padding and what not.

Haven't got my cancellation yet.

mine was also canceled. i ordered at 7:34PM EST. they sent an email saying it was a mistake. 

Just for reference, what time (pdt) did you order?

OQIUM just cancelled my Size 10 ORDER.

Just curious, was paypal your method of payment? I also placed an order for a size 10 and I STILL haven't received a cancellation email. Is the reason for the delay because I paid via paypal?

you guys can just assume your orders are getting cancelled

i wouldn't get your hopes up

they took forever to refund someone during the bred 1 debacle

Been wearing mine for about a week. They loosen up a good amount imo. I was worried about pinky toe issue when trying them on new but that is an afterthought now

Finally got to put these in rotation. :pimp:

No more walker! :smile: [emoji]128077[/emoji]

2ish7o1.jpg

Watching an auction on a pair and want to get your guys opinion on whether they're legit from the pics. He has no receipt, says they were from a local skateshop where the owner is his friend and owed him so this was the form of payment. Guy has great feedback on the bay but we kno that doesnt mean much.

View media item 1086032View media item 1086033

Last edited:
finally my size 10 came in 
happy.gif

first the guy sold me the size 9.5 on ebay from spain and shipped it to cali and sent me the cali guys pair. size 9.

then flipped those for 350 (which was breaking even bc i paid 325 for them and had to ship again) then found my size in

on ebay and he shipped them thru paypal for 325 i think it was. they just arrived. what a journey lol. i thought id never get 

a black pair in my size. 

Watching an auction on a pair and want to get your guys opinion on whether they're legit from the pics. He has no receipt, says they were from a local skateshop where the owner is his friend and owed him so this was the form of payment. Guy has great feedback on the bay but we kno that doesnt mean much.
looks good to me... 

i dont think there are any fakes or GM pairs out.. .well that have been posted on NT atleast

finally my size 10 came in :D

first the guy sold me the size 9.5 on ebay from spain and shipped it to cali and sent me the cali guys pair. size 9.
then flipped those for 350 (which was breaking even bc i paid 325 for them and had to ship again) then found my size in
on ebay and he shipped them thru paypal for 325 i think it was. they just arrived. what a journey lol. i thought id never get 
a black pair in my size. 

What a journey. Glad it all worked out for u. Much deserved

finally my size 10 came in 
happy.gif

a black pair in my size. 
Going through so much loops just to get your shoes makes you appreciate your pair even more. That's how I feel every time I have to go beyond the norm to get a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom